23

Emily's POV:
   Ali and I have been fighting a lot recently. I feel really bad about it. Spencer just got into my head about Alison and the baby. She was saying how I'm basically putting my heart on the line again with Alison. Which is true but I didn't want anyone to say it. Because if they did, then it'd be real. So, I thought tonight I'd help release some tension. Ali isn't really big on surprises. So, I'll just order some pizza and we'll watch her favorite movie.
   When Ali got home she walked in and noticed the lights were out and there were some candles lit. Only about three, they smelled so good so I couldn't help myself.

Alison: "What's going on?"

Emily: "You and I have been on edge with each other a lot. And this is my way of apologizing and hopefully releasing some of the tension with us. I bought a pizza and we're going to watch your favorite movie. Go get changed into something comfortable."

Alison's POV:
   I walked into my room and began changing. I stopped in the middle of it and smiled. Emily did this just for me. To apologize. I bit my lip as I tried to contain my smile. It wasn't working. When I was done changing, I went back out to the living room and the movie was already started. And some pizza was sitting on the coffee the coffee table.
   Em and I sat on the couch together and ate as we watched the movie. Emily threw a big blanket over us. I smiled and payed my attention to the tv.
   In the middle of the movie I started to cry. And I have no idea why.

Emily: "Hey what's wrong?"

Alison: "I don't know."

Emily: "Hey, it's okay. Everything's gonna be okay. I'm here for you."

   Emily wiped my tears away and I looked at her. Her eyes were fixed on me. I felt so overwhelmed and I did the unthinkable. I kissed her. I slowly leaned into her and our lips touched for a second. She sucked in a breath and pulled away.

Emily: "Ali, you're really vulnerable right now."

Alison: "That's not why, I promise."

   I leaned into her again but she didn't lean in too. I looked up at her and then she started to. Em placed her and on my cheek and pulled me closer. We started to make out a little, when air was a problem, we pulled away and started to watch the movie again. After awhile, Emily got up and I laid down on the couch. She went to go sit on the chair but I stopped her.

Alison: "No, please stay here with me. Lay down."

   Emily laid down and I placed my head on her chest. I wrapped my arm around her waist. Em started to run my back a little bit. We fell asleep just like that.