46

Emily's POV:
I still couldn't believe Alison was pregnant again. This was the best news anyone could've ever given me. I was so excited that there was going to have another baby in the house. I wanted to do something special for Ali and the baby, so I called Toby over while she was at work.
Around noon Toby knocked on the door. When I opened it I threw myself onto him and hugged him so tight. He smelled like a mixture of mountain man and coffee. He must've been with Spencer.

Toby: "Hey there Em!"

Emily: "I've missed you so much!"

Toby: "I've missed you too!"

Emily: "Come on in!"

Toby and I walked up to the soon to be nursery.

Toby: "So why am I here?"

Emily: "Spencer didn't tell you?"

Toby: "Tell me what?"

Emily: "Alison's pregnant!"

Toby: "Oh my gosh, no way!"

Emily: "Way!"

Toby: "Congratulations Emily!"

Emily: "Thanks. So..you and Spencer..?"

Toby: "We haven't really been talking lately. I saw her in town and she asked if she could make me some coffee."

Emily: "So nothing came up about.."

Toby: "About what? Em..what did I miss?"

Emily: "Her and Aria."

Toby: "What? Really?"

Emily: "Oh my god, she really didn't tell you. Toby, I am so sorry."

Toby: "No, it's okay. We've been over for awhile, I'm glad she's happy with someone who makes her happy."

Emily: "You're a really good guy Toby."

I kissed his cheek lightly as he smiled. I pulled the crib in the box out from the closet and plopped it down.

Emily: "Help me."

Toby: "Aren't you supposed to be the sporty one?"

Emily: "Hey, mountain man, did I ask for your opinion?"

We chuckled as he helped me open up the box. We spent two hours talking as we put together the crib. When it was done, I placed the mattress, sheets, and pillows on it. I walked over to Toby and hugged him as we looked at it.

Emily: "Toby, I cant thank you enough for all of your help."

Toby: "It's not an issue Emily. I'm always here for you and your family."

Toby got a phone call from work and had to go now. We said our goodbyes and hugged for an eternity. I missed having Toby around. I wonder why Spencer never told Toby about Aria. Was she scared? I guess it really didn't matter that much. He seemed to have taken it well and I know deep down he's always going to be Spencer's safe place; as she'll be his too.
   I couldn't wait for Alison to get home from work so she could see the new crib. I did some small decorating around the new nursery. Placing pictures and stuffed animals around the room. It wasn't too long after I heard a car door shut and the front door open. I rushed down the stairs to greet a tired Ali.

Emily: "BABY!"

Alison: "Hi my love!"

   I engulfed Ali in my arms and placed a kiss on top of her head.

Emily: "I've missed you so much!"

Alison: "I've missed you too babe. Are you okay though?"

Emily: "Why wouldn't I be?"

Alison: "You're so lovey-dovey. Not that I don't love it."

Emily: "I'm just so happy you're home. I have something I want to show you!"

Alison: "I swear to god if there's a dog on our bed I'm going to freak."

Emily: "I didn't event think about that until now."

Alison: "Slow down Fields; Don't even think about it."

Emily: "Fine! But cmon, follow me."

   I grabbed Ali's hand and lead her to the nursery. Her eyes widened at the sight. She walked to the crib and placed her hand on it and smiled. She placed her other hand on her stomach and rubbed it.

Alison: "Can you believe your mommy did this all by herself?"

Emily: "Actually Toby came to help."

Alison: "Really? How is he?"

Emily: "Well he didn't know about team Sparia sooo..."

Alison: "Emily you didn't!"

Emily: "Not on purpose, no. But he genuinely seemed really happy for Spencer."

Alison: "He really is a nice guy."

Emily: "Now don't YOU get any funny ideas."

   Ali giggled and walked over to me. She gave me a hug and I placed my chin on her head.

Alison: "You're the only person I want in my life like that. Forever."

Emily: "I better be. We're like thirty; good luck getting married again after me."

Alison: "Well I can see ending up with the queen bee really boosted your ego."

Emily: "Only a little bit."

   Alison laughed and lightly pushed me. I couldn't help but smile at her and the idea of having yet another baby. To have another amazing child just like Lily and Grace. They're going to be such great big sisters. And Alison is going to continue be such a great mom. I really hit the jackpot with this family.

OMG HI!!! I KNOW ITS BEEN FOREVER. I recently started reading Emison stories again and decided to continue mine! I'm still so thankful and grateful for all of you. And I love the support Im still getting on these stories. Thank you!!