3

Emily's POV:
Back to school. Back to school. That's all I could think of right now. School. I do love school, but suddenly I wasn't that interested in it. I think it was because of Alison's bitchiness. I hated who she was when we were at school. There was so much more to her then what she showed and what people saw. I know the real Alison Dilaurentis. And it's not the one I see walking the halls. She's not a bad person, she just makes bad decisions. She's mean because she doesn't want people to see her as weak. She was raised in a home where lying was all they did. And they solved it by ignoring each other. It didn't help that her parents always fought. Along with her and her brother Jason. All she knows how to do around anyone besides me is be mean. She doesn't want to get hurt.
Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.
I looked at my alarm clock to see it was only seven. I groaned and then got up to leave for school. I have two alarms. When I need to wake up. And when I need to leave to go get Alison. Her house was on the way to school, so we walked together everyday. It made me happy, because it was a great start to the day. But it got worse as it went on.
I waited outside of her house for her. I hated going in to see her father. I love Kenneth, but he doesn't really like me at the moment. Or anyone for that matter. And Jessica as well. Even though she's just like Alison, always nice to me. Ali ran down the steps of her porch and smiled.

Alison: "Morning Em."

Emily: "Morning Ali. Don't we look rather gorgeous today. Or everyday."

Alison: "You say that every day."

Emily: "Because everyday you look amazing."

Alison: "Awh. Em, you're so cute."

I blushed as we made our way to the school. I don't know what it is..but with her I feel so..smiley. I really hope today's a good day.

Alison's POV:
I honestly really love how Emily treats me. She's the only person who says innocent things to me, and I love it. You can tell she really means it.
Em and I continued talking about her swimming and school. I loved hearing her talk about what she loves. The way her eyes light up and how happy she gets. It's adorable. I don't know what it is...but with her I feel so..different.
We approached the stairs of the school and walked in. Everyone got out of the way for me and Emily. People staring and yelling compliments at me as we walked by. I may have been a freshmen, but I was the most popular person in school. Emily walked me to my locker and soon we were met by the other girls. I greeted them with my famous smile. The one everyone fell for. Especially..Noel Kahn. Speaking of which..

Noel: "Hey babe."

Alison: "Hey."

Noel: "You look hot, as always."

Alison: "Thanks Noel."

He leaned down and kissed me as I finished getting the stuff out of my locker. We all walked to class and then soon went our separate ways. Excerpt Hanna and I.

Hanna: "Alison?"

Alison: "Yes?"

Hanna: "Thank you."

Alison: "For what?"

Hanna: "For helping me lose weight. You're an amazing workout buddy. I never properly thanked you."

Alison: "Oh honey, you're welcome."

I wanted to say something about how she should be thanking me, but I didn't. I know I'm mean but Hanna couldn't take anymore of my "Hefty Hanna" jokes. Emily really got through to me on that.
Hanna and I sat in our seats and waited for the class to start. The faster is started, the sooner it ended.