21

Emily's POV:
   A few days ago I was told Alison's having my baby. It's a shock honestly. But I asked Ali to get a DNA test done just in case. I decided to stay in Rosewood, for good. I called my college and they said I can do online classes, which is great. As for a job, my old principal from Rosewood Day High School gave me the coaching position on the swim team. I've been working there for a few days and it's been great. I miss swimming.
   I was in my office doing some paperwork when my phone rung.

Emily: "Hello."

Alison: "You're gonna be a mother. Congratulations."

Emily: "The test results came back..?"

Alison: "Yeah.."

Emily: "Can we talk back at my moms after I'm done with work?"

Alison: "Yes. Have a good day Em, love you."

Emily: "Love you too."

   I hung up and placed my phone on my desk as I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. I stood up and started pacing around my office. I started to cry. Like a lot. I punched the wall and tried not to scream in pain. This isn't real. There's no way some asshole took my eggs and put them in Ali. Why? What's the point? Ugh. I calmed down the best I could and headed to the pool to get ready for my next class.

Alison's POV:
   I've been staying at Pam's house in case Elliot came back. Even though I changed the locks, i still didn't feel safe. He's been calling and texting worried. I haven't answered him at all. I don't wanna look at him right now. Or ever again. When we went to the police station, they said Elliot Rollins wasn't in the system anymore. And that's because he died fifteen years ago. The real Elliot Rollins was a doctor. Whoever I thought was Elliot must've been planning this for awhile. There's no way. They asked me for a picture of him to help find him anywhere else.
   Luckily, his picture came up in their system. His name is Archer Dunhill and he's a con artist. He's wanted in two countries and almost every state in the U.S. I felt my heart breaking more and more as they told me. The put and APB out for him, but he hasn't been found. I don't know why they don't just trace his phone if he's been texting and calling me. I swear cops are stupid. I could ask Caleb, but I don't want him involved in my mess. One person is already enough.
   No matter how many times I say it in my head..I still can't get over the fact that I'm carrying a baby. Not just any baby. Emily's baby. And I've decided. I'm keeping the baby, for Emily. She gave up her eggs, just so someone else can start a family. I don't want to waste them. I just don't know how good of a mother I'm gonna be to the baby. My mom wasn't the best mom, and I don't wanna end up like her. And I certainly don't want this baby to end up like me regardless of gender.
   The day seemed to go by slow. Archer was still calling me and texting. I wanted to block him, but if the police finally decide to be smart, they're gonna need me to not block him so they can trace the call. He was calling right now again, I just declined it. Emily needed to come home now.

Emily's POV:
   I was on my way home when I noticed a familiar face. It was Elliot. I dialed 911 and gave them my location and they said they'd be on their way immediately. Why would he stay in Rosewood? Especially if he's wanted. He was just sitting outside of Alison's house like a creep. I waited until the police came. Cop cars were coming from all directions. He was surrounded.
   They had guns pulled out on him just in case. He surrendered, like he had much of a choice, and they took him into custody. The police didn't bother asking me anything since Alison already explained it to them. I was happy. He was gonna be locked up and would never be able to hurt Alison again.
   I rushed home as fast as I could to tell Ali the great news. I pulled into the driveway and ran into the house. I didn't see her downstairs so I ran up to my bedroom.

Emily: "Ali. They got him."

Alison: "What?"

Emily: "Elliot. They caught him."

Alison: "What? How?"

Emily: "He was lurking around your old house. The idiot never left Rosewood. I called the police and they came with over twenty cop cars. He's never gonna be able to hurt you or me or anyone again."

   Ali smiled and threw her arms around me, pulling me in closer for a hug. I hugged her back and gave her a gentle squeeze. She pulled apart from me and I kissed her. I didn't know what I was doing but she kissed back. And then I remembered the talk we had so I pulled away.

Emily: "So, what I wanted to talk to you about was..the baby. I know this is so much to process and I understand if you don't want to keep the baby."

Alison: "I want to...keep the baby. But I'm gonna need some help."

Emily: "Of course Ali. We'll do this..together."

   I grabbed one of her hands with both of mine and smiled at her.

Alison: "Together."

Hey. Don't get mad at me. This sucks so far. Because, since A doesn't exist in this story..I had to make up some really dumb idea on why Archer would do this. It sounded so much better in my head. But I'll make it up to you guys with cute Emison scenes like we saw after they decided to keep the baby. Stay tuned for more