5

Emily's POV:
The girls decided to go to the lake today. Ali and I are doing fine now, we never talked about what happened in the locker room. But I don't really want to. We all set up our towels by the water. As we were talking Lucas came by with his remote controlled motor boat.

Alison: "What's wrong Hermie?"

Lucas: "I think the routers broken."

Alison: "I bet it is. Go frighten the fish."

He ran away from us as fast as he could. Alison laughed and I snapped.

Emily: "Ali!"

Alison: "What?"

Emily: "Knock it off. "

She rolled her eyes and then her mood changed. Within hours I forgot why I was so upset with her. We were all having a great time. I saw Noel run by with some girl.

Alison: "There go Noel and Prudence off to the kissing rock. Legend has it when you go there you can feel the eyes of the other lovers spying on you. Pushing you to do it. You know you should never disappoint a ghost."

Emily: "You're making that up."

Alison: "Just because I make it up doesn't mean it's not true...Who do you wanna take there?"

I blushed as I looked up her basically screaming I wanted to take her there. She smirked at me. It felt weird because I could feel the sexual tension. I think Hanna did too because she coughed to get our attention. It was in that moment I knew I was in deep trouble. But I was already in too deep.