8

Emily's POV:
   The girls and I were sitting at the Apple Rose Grille with Ali having lunch. We were all waiting for our food to come as we talked.

Alison: "I have something for you guys."

   Ali turned in her chair to reach on her purse. She pulled out a small fabric bag and took out five smaller bags. She handed them out to us.

Spencer: "What's the occasion?"

   I opened the bag to see a purple beaded bracelet with my name on it in white. I looked up at her and smiled and she smiled wide at me. Everyone put the bracelets on but Ali.

Alison: "We'll be friends forever."

   The girls smiled at Ali and thanked her.

Alison: "Can you put mine on for me Em?"

   I nodded and took her purple bracelet and placed it on her wrist. My fingers brushed on the underneath part of her wrist as I clipped it. I pulled my hands away and so did Ali.
   Our food came shortly after. We ate as we talked. The entire time I kept looking at Ali when I had the chance. She was sitting facing away from the window, so her hair looked brighter than the sun. And her eyes were a beautiful light blue. I could look at her all day and just admire how beautiful she was. Ali looked up at me and I looked away and then looked around the restaurant to see if she was still looking at me. When I caught her eyes looking at me she winked. I looked away and tried not to smile or blush. But I failed miserably.