41

Emily's POV:
Ali and I had been doing so good, almost as if nothing ever happened. I was head over heels in love with her. We had told the girls and our parents everything and they were all so very supportive of us. I was so stupid for wanting a divorce, Alison was the absolute love of my life.
I again woke up to Alison in my arms. I played with her hair, moving strands behind her ear over and over again. I couldn't help but look at her and smile. She is so beautiful even when she's sleeping. Alison started to stir underneath me. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled at me immediately.

Alison: "Hi baby."

Emily: "Hi there beautiful."

Alison: "How long have you been up?"

Emily: "A couple minutes, why?"

Alison: "Just wondering. Do you know..how much I love you?"

Emily: "Hmm..how much?"

Alison: "Enough to kiss you right now. With morning breath."

I giggled and pulled her into me, kissing her passionately. Ali smiled into the kiss and she pulled away.

Emily: "I love you Alison Laure Dilaurentis-Fields. More than you could ever imagine. You're by far the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on. You're my everything and I can't live without you. I don't want to live without you. Thank you for never giving up on me. I'm beyond sorry for everything I've ever done that hurt you or our family."

Alison: "I love you Emily, more than you'll ever know. You have my absolute heart and soul. From now until forever."

I kissed Alison for a few seconds and pulled away for one second before kissing her again. I placed my hand on her cheek and lightly rubbed my thumb over it. Ali deepened the kiss as she pushed my lips apart with her tongue. Her tongue roamed my mouth and then massaged my tongue. I moaned at the contact. I missed this. I missed..touching her. I missed kissing her plump, perfect lips. Ali removed her mouth from mine and went to my neck. Sucking and kissing it. It didn't take anything but two seconds for her to find my sweet spot. She let her teeth graze the skin. I moved my head back and over to the side to give her more access to it. She sucked harder and even bit down. I hissed at the small amount of pain and went back to imeddiately enjoying it. Ali positioned herself so she was now straddling my waist. I took the liberty of removing her shirt to reveal her in a very dark black lace bra. Ali must've forgotten to take it off before bed, but I didn't mind. She definitely looked amazing in black.
   I held onto Ali's waist and moved them up and down. I admired every inch of her body. She was definitely the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on. I laid back against the head board and just stared at her in pure admiration.

Alison: "What are you looking at?"

Emily: "You. You're so sexy. I just can't take my eyes off of you baby."

Alison: "I never said you had to."

   I bit my lip as I looked into her eyes. She beckoned for me to come closer with her index finger. I leaned up to her as she caught my lips on hers. I didn't want to kiss her..I wanted to please her. So I moved my lips away and started to trail kisses from her neck to her breasts. I cupped them in my hands, giving them a squeeze. Alison moaned. I reached around her bra and unhooked it, letting it fall off. I kissed around her nipple and then took one into my mouth, sucking on it. Ali leaned her head back in pleasure as she moaned.

Lily: "Hey mom I was wondering can I go out with-AHHHH!!!!"

Emily: "Out!"

   I pulled away from Ali and reached for her shirt. I sighed loudly as I got out of bed.

Alison: "So much for a good morning."

Emily: "We can talk later, now we have to go talk to Lily."

   Ali smiled as we walked down the stairs. Lily was sitting at the kitchen island with a cup of tea.

Lily: "I'm never going to forget what I saw."

Emily: "You saw your mother's back. She was sitting on the bed."

Alison: "I was showing mom something."

Lily: "Yeah, your boobs."

Emily: "Lily!"

Lily: "Well..you were."

Alison: "Anywho, we need to establish rules."

Lily: "So I don't walk in on you and mom banging?"

Emily: "Not just that, but unless that door is open, you knock before entering. Be sure to tell your sister the same thing."

Lily: "Trust me, I will. I don't want her to be traumatized too!"

Alison: "Okay what did you want from mom and I?"

Lily: "Well I was wondering if I could go out with Jenna later?"

Alison: "You and Jenna have been spending a lot of time together. Anything we need to know??"

Emily: "Yeah, do we-"

Lily: "N-no. Jenna's just a friend, not everyone is gay mom."

Emily: "Don't get defensive babygirl, we just wanted to know what was going on, that's all."

Alison: "No matter what you do or who you date, we will always love and support you."

Lily: "Thanks moms. I love you both beyond all words."

   We all hugged and then Lily ran off to Jenna's. I know for a fact she's lying to us about Jenna. I see how she looks at Jenna when they're together, it's the way I look at Alison. I just want her to be honest with herself, lying to myself about being in love with Ali or being gay took a lot away from me. I don't want Lily or Grace to ever go through that.