44

Emily's POV:
   Lily and Jenna finally came out. I've never seen my baby so happy before. We already treat Jenna as our own so that hasn't changed. Grace is beyond happy for her sister and friend. Everything is going so well for them and it makes me so happy. Lily and Jenna went out on a date and are going to be staying at Jenna's house. Grace is at her friend Kylie's house, so tonight it's just Alison and I.
   I decided to make tonight our own little date night. I ordered Alison's favorite takeout. I pushed the living room furniture around and made sure there was enough space for a blanket and a few pillows. I grabbed a few journals and sketchbooks from the store along with painting supplies. I dimmed the lights in the house and hung small twinkle lights around the room. I placed some wine and our food on the ground with glasses next to them. I played some light music in the background. Tonight was going to be perfect. All Alison had to do was walk through that door and everything would be perfect.
   I sat down on my phone waiting for her to come home. A few minutes went by and I heard her keys in the door. I walked up to the door and when she opened it, she jumped back.

Alison: "Jesus Christ Emily! You scared the shit out of me!"

Emily: "I'm sorry baby. I was just so excited to see you."

   I hugged Ali tight. We pulled away and she walked further into the house, bringing the living room into full view. She dropped her purse and I could hear her jaw hit the floor.

Alison: "W-what is all of this?"

   I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist as I placed my head in her shoulder.

Emily: "This is for us..for you. The girls are out of the house for tonight, so I decided to take advantage of it."

Alison: "Emily..I love you. So much."

Emily: "I love you too."

Alison: "No baby, I mean it. I really really love you. I don't know what I would do without you. This and you..is amazing."

   Ali turned around in my arms and kissed me lightly. I felt she tried to deepen the kiss but I pulled away and smiled.

Alison: "Let me kiss you!"

Emily: "No, we start kissing we're never going to get to do what I have planned for us."

Alison: "Wait...do I smell Thai?!"

Emily: "Go eat."

Alison: "Emil Catherine Fields I love you."

   Alison ran to the living room and dug into the bag for her food. We sat and areas we talked about our day. I threw away our trash and poured us some wine.

Emily: "If you get this wine on the carpet I'm going to kill you."

Alison: "Okay MOM."

   I laughed at her sarcasm.

Emily: "So..are we drawing and painting first? Or are we writing?"

Alison: "I have something else in mind."

Emily: "What?"

Alison: "This."

   Alison placed her right hand around the back of my neck and pulled me into her. Her lips met mine and I melted into her. Ali ran her tongue on the bottom of my lip. I parted them a little bit and her tongue roamed my mouth. Our lips molded together and moved in perfect sync. They were truly made for each other. I pulled away and rested my forehead against hers.

Alison: "Emily..let. Me. Kiss. You!"

Emily: "Not until after this. I want us to relax for once. Trust me, I'd love more than anything to take you on this blanket right now, but I want us to have a calm night."

Alison: "I want that too but you just look so damn good right now."

Emily: "Ali, I'm wearing shorts and a baggy shirt. How?"

Alison: "You look good in everything baby. But you act like I don't know what's underneath all of that."

   Ali looked me up and down as she bit her lip. She went to attack my neck with kisses but I put my hand on her chest, stopping her.

Emily: "Paint!"

Alison: "Okay okay."

   We laughed as Ali picked up the blank canvas. The music played in the background, it made everything so much more calm. We spent  two hours painting and I've never felt more relaxed in my entire life. Ali refused to let me see what she was painting and I thought it was so unfair. Little did Ali know my painting was an early anniversary gift.

Emily: "Two more minutes and we have to turn them around and show each other, okay?"

Alison: "Okay!!"

   I placed my phone on the floor and hit record to capture her reaction.

Emily: "Okay get ready! Three...two...one!"

   We turned them around at the same time. I painted two tickets to Paris with our names on them. Ali screamed. I looked at her painting and was very confused at what it was. Then I finally put every piece of it together. It was a painting of an embryo. The baby part of it was panted all black. It looked so real. I screamed and began to cry. Ali and I placed our painting aside and I hugged her. I pulled her into me and held her so tight.

Emily: "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"

Alison: "Yes."

   I pulled back from her and kissed her. It only lasted about seven seconds. I pulled away from her and pecked her lips several more time. I placed my hands on her stomach as I leaned down and kissed it. We're having a BABY!!!
   I stopped the video and threw my phone on the blanket. I pulled Ali into my lap and placed my hands on her stomach again.

Emily: "I knew we were going through the process again but I didn't know if it worked! How far are you?!"

Alison: "Three months. I didn't know for sure. My period has always been weird so I don't get it regularly. But when it took longer than expected, I took a test. I found out a few days ago. I knew something was up but I didn't think it could be this."

Emily: "I am so happy. Oh my god. We're having a baby!"

Alison: "Forget that for just a few seconds. PARIS!? How did you??"

Emily: "I've been saving for it for ten years. We finally have enough to spend two weeks in Paris. We get to see everything we've always wanted to and then some. Now back to our baby..wait. It is only ONE baby this time, right?"

Alison: "So you wouldn't it if there were more?"

Emily: "Of course I would! But having twins the first time was so hard!"

Alison: "Yes Em, only one. And it was only hard because we didn't know what we were doing the first time around."

Emily: "You're right. God Ali, I can't believe this. I'm so happy."

   I kissed her cheek and rubbed my hands over her stomach. Life truly couldn't be more perfect.

HEY GUYS!!! What do we think of this chapter? I wasn't sure what to do with it at the beginning but I feel like this is a great way to start some more Emison moments and ensure the story keeps going a little while. At least more than I planned. Let me know what you want to see more or less of. Thank you all for staying around and reading. Keep voting, sharing, and commenting. I love youuuu!!!