28

Emily's POV:
I was watching Lily and Grace playing on the floor. They were the most adorable toddlers I've seen. I wish they would forever stay four years old. They were so cute. And they looked so much like Alison, it was uncanny. I was broken from my thoughts when my beautiful fiancé jumped onto the couch. Her legs landed over me and she laid on the couch.

Alison: "Hi love."

Emily: "Hey beautiful."

I leaned over and pecked her lips.

Alison: "How long have you been sitting here?"

Emily: "About an hour. Why?"

Alison: "Just wondering."

Emily: "You work tomorrow right?"

Alison: "Nope."

Emily: "Great."

Alison: "Why?"

Emily: "Because I was thinking that you and I can go do something you love."

Alison: "Em, I'm not spending the whole day fucking you. Be logical here. We'd be in so much pain later."

Emily: "I can't believe you just said that. But that's not what I meant. How about we go to the beach?"

Alison: "Just us?"

Emily: "If that's what you want."

Alison: "I do."

Emily: "Then it's just us tomorrow."

Grace: "Hey! We wanna go to the beach!!!! Don't we Lily!?"

   Lily didn't answer. She kept playing.

Grace: "Lily! You have to say yes!!"

Lily: "Uhhh...yes?!"

   Ali and I looked at each other as we both picked up one of the twins.

Emily: "Babies..mommy and I promise to take you to the beach for the whole weekend. Mommy and I are gonna go and see if the beach is really fun. That's all."

Lily: "Promise?"

Emily: "Pinky promise."

   We exchanged pinky promises and then the girls continued playing with their toys on the living room floor. I crawled over to Ali and laid on top of her as she rubbed small circles on my back. I placed my head in the crook of her neck. I gently kissed the nape of her neck a few times and then laid my head on her chest.
   About five minutes later the girls went upstairs to their room and laid down for a nap. All by themselves. They're amazing kids. They're so well behaved. I don't have to worry about them making a mess of things when they're alone in a room together.
   I was still laying on top of Ali with my head hidden in her neck. I positioned my head and kissed her neck. Then I began gently sucking on it and lightly grazing it with my teeth. She giggled as her arms wrapped around my body. I did this all over her neck multiple times not caring if I left marks. Before I could start a new one, Ali placed her fingers under my chin and pulled my head up to hers and planted a chaste kiss on my lips. I smiled and went back to just laying on her. We soon fell asleep.

Wow. It's been way too long. Updating my other stories tomorrow. If not Monday. Which will be September 4. Sorry it took so long. I have school, work, and so much more. Also lack of motivation. But your comments and likes and all this love kept me going. Thank you guys for being so patient. Let me know what you wanna see more or less of. Don't be afraid to comment :)