14

Alison's POV:
   It's been a few days and Emily is till mad at me. I tried to apologize over a million times. I didn't know what to do anymore. I truly am sorry to her and the girls for lying, I was just so in shock about the whole things. My lips were moving faster than my brain. I talked to the girls and they forgave me, but Emily hadn't. She hasn't said one word to me since I tried to kiss her. And I feel even worse for that. I actually thought kissing her would solve my problem. God I'm so stupid sometimes.
   I went upstairs to Emily's room, I knocked and she opened the door. She didn't say anything, she just stared at me.

Alison: "Can I come in?"

   She moved away from her door and I walked into her room. She shut it behind her so her mom wouldn't hear us talking. 

Alison: "I'm so sorry for trying to kiss you and make it all go away. And I'm sorry for lying to you about Mona. You just weren't there Em, there was nothing I could d-"

Emily: "When? When wasn't I there? When you were hiding in my house? When I made sure to keep you safe over myself? Or when I risked everything to lie to the girls and my mom. The last several years haven't been easy on any of us. But what makes it okay is that we stick together..we don't turn on each other."

Alison: "I have a plan."

Emily: "Oh. I'm sure you do. The problem is you'll throw us all under a bus just to pull it off....god I stuck up for you. Against Paige. Against Spencer. Against everyone!"

Alison: "I'm gonna make it right. I am. And then you and I can finally be together."

Emily: "Don't Alison. Don't fuck with me like that...I wasted so much time on you."

Alison: "Em.."

Emily: "I'm done Ali. I'm so done with you. You're welcome to stay here as long as you want, I don't care. But I don't want you in here again. Not even if I ask you to, and don't hold your breath for that to happen anytime soon. Now get out."

   A tear fell from my eye as I walked out of Emily's room. I yelled to Pam I was going for a walk so she didn't have to see me. I ran to the kissing rock as fast as I could.
   I sat on the rock with mine and Emily's initials spray painted on it. I let more tears flow from my face as I touched the initials. I really screwed up this time. I'm such an idiot.