12

Alison's POV:
The girls know I'm back and it feels great. I told them everything I told Emily. We talked and talked for hours. They all went home around midnight while Emily and I stayed at her house.
We laid in her bed. I faced away from her as she faced away from me. We laid there for what seemed like hours. I looked over at her clock only to see it was twelve-thirty. I felt Emily roll over but I could tell if she was facing me or not. But I felt her eyes on me.

Emily: "Ali..are you asleep?"

I moved around a tiny bit wondering if I should roll over or answer her. After a few seconds, I did. I rolled over on my side to face her. She rolled over from her back to her side to face me as well. I gave her a small smile. I thought she was going to start talking but she slowly leaned into me. I started to lean in too as I propped myself up.
Out lips touched and I felt so many things. But I mostly felt loved and safe. Emily has this power over me no one else ever has. We pulled away and she looked at me, and I could see it in her eyes. She was asking permission to do it again. I slightly nodded and she placed her hand on my cheek pulling me closer to her. We kissed for what seemed like ever. I placed my hand on her hip and rubbed up and down her body. Emily started to roll over and I followed, rolling on top of her. I straddled her as her hands roamed my back. My tongue slipped into her mouth and she pulled away from me. I covered her neck with kisses and lightly sucked on it. I trailed kisses down to her boobs. Since she was wearing a tank top it was easy access. She lightly pushed me away.

Emily: "As much as I love this...I don't wanna do this now. I want it to be special. Please don't think anything else."

Alison: "I don't. And I won't. I love you Em, and I want this. I want you."

She smiled at me. I crawled off of her and cuddled into her. She placed her arms around me and we fell asleep like that.