33

Alison's POV:
  Em and I were sleeping but her phone kept going off, so I woke up. I looked at it and groaned. Derrick. It 4:30 in the morning, what could he want at this hour? I answered the phone and stepped out of the room.

Alison: "Hello?"

Derrick: "Emily?"

Alison: "No, this is Alison. It's 4:30 in the morning, what do you want?"

Derrick: "I um-"

Alison: "I'm sorry that was rude. I didn't mean it like that, what's up?"

Derrick: "My phone must be off it's time, I'm sorry. I thought it was earlier in the night. I'm kinda drunk right now too."

Alison: "Derrick, can you just call back later? It's late. And you need to sober up."

Derrick: "Yeah. I'm sorry."

   I hung up and leaned against the wall and sighed. Life was easier when I thought Archer was the father. Four years later and I still have to deal with him. Ugh.
   I crawled back into bed with Emily. She stirred and then turned her body towards mine. She wrapped her arms around mine and kissed my neck lightly. I smiled and turned myself around in her arms. I soon fell back to sleep in the love of my life's arms. I was awoken again just a few hours later by Emily.

Emily: "Baby, wake up."

Alison: "Mmm. No."

   Emily leaned down and kissed my cheek.

Emily: "C'mon baby."

Alison: "NO!"

   Emily placed something down on the table next to me and started to kiss my face all over. I kept telling her stop and pushing her away. Emily ripped the blanket off of me and I just laid there. I felt her shift her weight to the other end of the bed and suddenly my legs were being peppered in kisses. I smiled and just laid there enjoying the contact. She reached just below my center and I grabbed her face and connected our lips. She smiled into the kiss and pulled away.

Alison: "What a way to wake up."

Emily: "You'll get more from me if you wake up. Derrick is on the phone again. He wants to schedule a day he can meet the girls."

Alison: "Tell him to call back. I'm a little busy."

   I grabbed Emily and pulled her onto me so she was not straddling my waist.

Emily: "Baby no, answer me then we'll get to other business."

Alison: "Next weekend at one."

   Emily unmuted the phone and apologized for the wait. She told him the day and time and then hung up. I ripped her flannel open, breaking every button, to reveal her in a black lace bra. I smiled devilishly at her.

Alison: "Now...where were we?"

A/N: IM BACKKKKK. New updates on all of my books coming soon. Comment, vote, share, and read. Tell me what you want to see more or less of. I'm now taking requests. I missed you guys so much.