4

Emily's POV:
Ali asked if we could go swimming after school. But there was no one we knew with a pool. So, I asked the swim coach if I could stay and use the pool for "practice". She said I could and to tell the janitor to lock up when I was done. I met up with Ali after our last bell rang for the day.

Alison: "Hey, ready to go?"

Emily: "Actually. We're staying here. Coach said I could use the pool."

Alison: "But I don't have anything to wear."

Emily: "You can borrow my sharks suit. I always have an extra incase someone else needed it."

Alison: "Awe. That's cute."

After the students left, Ali and I headed to the locker room to change. When we did, I ran to the pool and dove in. It felt good to just swim for fun for once. Ali tried to tiptoe in. I got out and acted like I was going to dive in, but instead I grabbed Ali, held her nose and jumped in. When we came up she hit me.

Alison: "Emily Catherine Fields. How dare you!?"

Emily: "Oh you love me."

Alison: "Its cold."

Emily: "Come here."

Ali swam closer to me as I held her in my arms and kicked my legs moving us around the pool. When she said she was warmer, we swam around the pool. Ali and I had a race, and she actually beat me. I'm so used to swimming with my cap honestly. Or maybe I let her win. Who knows.
Hours passed and Ali was starting to get hungry. I reverently got my license, so I can drive us places now. I told Ali I'd take her to get something to eat before we headed to her house. We were changing and Ali took forever because she was too cold.
She started going on about Paris as she undressed.

Alison: "I need to find a family that's dying to host a girl from Pennsylvania. Paris would be so awesome. Roll out of bed. Eat a croissant. Shop for two hours. Take a nap in the Louvre. Eat another croissant. Shop for two hours."

She stopped and pulled out a white lace bra.

Alison: "Have you seen this? I got it in a French catalogue. They have them in like every color. Do me a favor? Hook it for me would you?"

I took the bra from her. I placed her hair on the left side of her to clasp the bra. I reached around her tiny waist and placed the bra around her. I hooked it as she placed the straps over her shoulder. I placed my hand on her shoulder and let it slide down her arm. I placed my hand on her stomach as I placed a kiss on the nape of her neck. She turned around with a frightened look on her face.

Alison: "What're you doing?"

Emily: "N-nothing I..just.."

Alison: "You just what? Just because we kissed in the library Emily, doesn't mean I'm into you like that. A kiss is a kiss. I like boys. And trust me, if I'm kissing you, it's because it's practice. For the real thing."

I felt my heart shatter. I felt something for Alison that I maybe shouldn't. But I saw who she was and I loved her for it. I was upset. I threw my towel in my locker and slammed it. I started to walk out but she yelled to me.

Alison: "Where are you going? You're my ride remember."

I leaned against the wall facing away from her as a tear fell from my eye. I wiped it and tried to keep more from coming. The car ride was awfully silent. Ali said she lost her appetite so I just took her home.

Alison's POV:
I got home and laid in my bed crying. God what's wrong with me. Why did I say that to her. She hates me. She's done. I hurt her so much. God Ali. Why are you such a bitch.