11

Emily's POV:
   I got a text from an unknown number telling me to meet them at some abandoned warehouse. So, I went. I knew it was Ali. It didn't say but I could just tell. I drove to the warehouse and walked in. I looked around and called out for anyone. I faced one of the elevators and heard something fall.

Emily: "Is someone there?"

   There was no answer. I looked around and saw nothing. Once I turned around again I was face to face with Alison. The girl I'm in love with.

Emily: "It's really you."

Alison: "I've missed you so much."

Emily: "I've missed you too."

Alison: "You have no idea how sorry I am. I regret hurting you so much."

Emily: "It's okay."

Alison: "You never stopped caring about me. Even though I put you through so much."

Emily: "Come home. Please."

Alison: "I can't. It's not safe."

Emily: "Ali, you can stay with me. My mom is in Texas. No one will have to know. I can protect you. Please. Don't stay gone anymore."

Alison: "Em..I don't know."

Emily: "Please Alison. Come home. To me."

Alison: "Okay. But you can't tell anyone."

Emily: "Not even the girls?"

Alison: "I don't know who I can trust yet. I know I can trust you."

   I held her hand with both of mine and walked her to my car. We drove to my house and we rushed inside. I shut all of the curtains to make sure no one would see it was her.

Emily: "If you're gonna be staying here and I'm gonna help you, you have to tell me what happened and why you've been gone for so long."

Alison: "The night of our sleepover. When all of you passed out I ran home to get something. I was just next door so I wasn't worried. I want about to walk up to my porch when I felt a sharp pain in my head. Next thing I knew I could hear my mom crying. And talking to someone. 'What have you done? What have you done?!' I tried screaming for her. 'I'm alive. Can't you see me? Can't you see me still breathing!?' But nothing came out. I could feel the dirt in my lungs. My mom buried me alive because she was protecting someone. And I don't know who. But they tried to kill me. Until I know who it is, and they're gone..I can't fully come home."

Emily: "Oh Ali. I am so sorry. I promise I won't let anyone hurt you like that again."

   I pulled her in for a hug and held her tight. I led her up to my room and gave her something to wear to bed. I let her sleep in my room and I slept on the floor on an extra mattress I had. I smiled to myself at the thought of her being back here. But I was still scared about someone being after her.