Chapter 3

Kaidan throws a punch and I divert and jab at his stomach and sweep his legs out from underneath him. I move so I am over him and push my foot to his throat. He moves and throws me off I roll and land near the door. I jump up and lunge for him he grabs my foot and tries to get a good grip on my thigh. I kick up catching his jaw and send him sprawling out onto the mat. I jump up and lay across him using my weight to hold him down.

"I win." I say. He taps the floor slamming his palm onto the mat three times. I move and help him up.

Kaidan pulls slightly trying to make me fall onto my ass I move around and slam him back into the mat. He grunts and I sit down on his stomach. I wiggle around and he looks at me like i'm a mad women. He starts to reach for my sides and i slam his hands down.

"Well if yall wanted privacy then all you had to do was ask." Ben says. I look up and Adam and Hanna are with him. Adam looks away and Hanna laughs.

"Do we need privacy?" I ask.

"I don't know babe do we." He teases. I shake my head and help him up. He looks at me wagging his eyebrows.

"No i'm not that kind of girl." I say. Adam snorts and I look at him with a raised eyebrow. Hanna looks at him almost hurt.

"You'll be careful who you decide to disrespect." I growl. Kaidan tries to grab me but I yank my hand away.

"We had a fling for like a week don't try and pull this shit on me. Hanna is your mate she deserves respect and you will give it to her." I let out a growl.

Hanna looks at me and turns away. Adam follows her out and I am left standing in the room with Kaidan and Ben.

"Well that's one way to do that." Ben says.

He squares Kaidan up and they start playing around. They move around each other like they are getting ready to pounce on their dinner. I stay put watching for a second before I move closer to a punching bag.

"Was I to harsh?" I ask.

"No that was the only way Adam would give himself over to Hanna one hundred percent. She will be good for him. I know right now this seems like a lot but it's for the best." Ben says.

"It's not like you slept with him." Kaidan says.

"I'm glad I didn't could you imagine that conversation." I say. I hit the bag in front of me sending it swinging away from my body.

"That would be an awkward one, but hey at least your mate still gets the cherry." Kaidan says. I look at him and I know my face is red.

"Pervert." I say.

"You know you love it." Kaidan replies.

"No I do not." I say.

"Sure." Ben says.

"Please so how is Addy Ben?"

"Better." He says.

"I miss her yall have known you were mates since you eighteen." I say.

"I know. I love her so much." Ben says.

"Whipped." Kaidan says.

"Please. When you find your mate your going to be a puppy at her heels." I say.

"Whatever." Kaidan says.

"Funny how our lives are now you know." I say.

"Yep." I look at them.

"I can't believe Hanna and Adam didn't know they were mates until a week ago." I say.

"Well Hanna's wolf wasn't well either. That's why I sent her to Paris they have some of the best healers there are."

"Yeah I guess." I say.

"So I heard the Prince is angry about your message." Ben says.

"Ahh Benny you been listening to gossip again?"

"No Skye, but they say he isn't happy and he'll be coming for you after the next full moon." Ben says.

"Well then I have like a month until then." I say. I fall to the floor and look up at the ceiling.

"Nope you have like three weeks." Kaidan says.

"Well shit." I say.

The door to the training room fly open and Adam stands there looking like a mad man.

"Hunters." My blood runs cold and I jump up running out the door. I don't look back to see if others are following I run after Adam praying i'm not to late.

Hope you guys are liking it so far. Feedback please.