Chapter 26

The first man stands up and he has a smug smile.

"Name?" I ask.

"Z." He looks over his shoulder at the guys behind him.

"Don't look behind you. They can't help you now." I say.

Laughter erupts in the room. Z looks at me with rosy cheeks.

"Embarrased?" I ask. He looks at me with a blank expression and I smile.

He lunges at me letting anger and embarrasment drive his actions. I easily side step slamming my fist into his back making him fall face first into the mat. He lets out a grunt, but jumps back up. He turns and looks at me anger ripping through him. He moves to strike me again and fails. He stumbles past me and I slam my fist into his back sending him into a group of his friends.

"Anger is blindly driving you." I mock moving around on my toes. I bounce around taunting him as he gets up and turns to look at me.

He lunges and slams into my middle sending us both into the floor. I slam my knee up catching the bottom of his ribs making him jump off of me. I get up and move around Z. I hear the door open up and Margo steps through standing near the door. I'm distracted and I don't see Z regain his composure. He slams his fist into the side of my face making me fall to the floor once again. He moves towards me and I kick my leg up sending him flying into the punching bags laying in the floor. 

I advance towards him and grab him from the scattered bags. He manages to get a grip on my forearm and slings me back towards the mat. I jump up almost instantly advancing on him once again. I slam my fist into his stomach and get my hands around his neck cutting of his air supply. He slams his fist into the mat.

"I win." I say.

"Dude you got your ass kicked by a girl." I hear someone laugh. I can hear others speak up and Z looks pissed. A growl rips through the air and he starts shifting.

"No!" I yell and he stops mid shift. Everyone looks up at me. Z's body falls to the floor and I step back.

"How?" Z ask.

"I don't know I've never tried to stop anyone from shifting." I say. He looks at me and shakes is head.

"Not even the King can do it. I don't think Kyle can do it." Lane says.

"Nah man. I've tried never succeeded." Kyle says. Hal and the others all look at Kyle.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing." They all say together.

I shake it off and look around the room at everyone.

"Who's next?" I ask.

No one moves and I shake my head.

"Pussies." I bark.

"I'll have a go." Margo speaks up. I see everyone turn and look at her.

"Sweetheart I beat your ass once. I don't want to have to do it again." I say.

"I wasn't trying then." She spits out.

"Take your best shot." I say.

"Ah fuck." I hear Kyle and Lane say at the same time.

Ah fucks right i'm going to obliterate her.

********