Chapter 31

"Skye I can't let you do this." Kyle says. Kyle looks at me with concern laced on his faces.

"Yes you can. My pack has to come first. I love you Kyle. I can't imagine loosing you so I can imagine how Killian must feel knowing his mate is in the hands of a pshyco path." I say resting my hand on his cheek. "I don't get how he held on for so long knowing it's because of his Alpha that his mate was taken." I say.

"That is his duty as the Delta. He has to put you first before anything or anyone." Kyle says.

"No I would never ask that of anyone. I won't be that person. I want my pack to protect their Alpha out of want and not a instinct thing." I say. Kyle sits down on my bed looking at his hands.

"I can't let you do this. Skye you are the reason I get up in the morning. I get I came here to begin with, with and a whole nother motive but I found my mate my other half and now you want to sacrifice yourself to some lunatic that wants to kill you?" His voice rising the more he talks.  " I love you Skye and I want us to grow old. I want to be with you for all eternity. I want our souls to walk hand in hand to the moon goddess. I want a life with you. Three months is not enough. I can't." Tears start falling from his face as he looks at me. "Please. Skye. If you love me you won't go." 

"I love you Kyle and that's why I have to go. I'm sorry." I say. He looks at me as his eyes fall shut. I drop the needle and wipe the tears from my eyes.

"Sam." I say.

"Yeah Skye?" Sam walks into my room and I try to smile.

"Tell him I love him and I wish him the best." I hand him the letter I wrote and let out a strangled gasp. "Give this to him." I turn to leave the room and I look back at Sam. "And Sam thank you for being the person I could always rely on. Choose your beta wisely and may the goddess be with you." Sam nods and I look back at Kyle one last time and leave. I head to the waiting car at the gate. Hal and the guys look at me there eyes filled with sorrow.

"Be ready for war. Take no corter and don't let them fool you into believing they are the good guys." I open the driver side door. I slide in and let the final tears fall as I drive away from the only thing I've ever known.

******

I grab my phone and hit mom's number.

"Hey baby." Mom's voice rings out through the phone and I can't help but break down. "What's wrong?"

"i'm sorry momma. I wanted to find another way I did I swear but I can't. I have to do this." I cry as I speak aware she probably only hears half of what I am saying.

"What do you mean? Skye listen. Lukas!" Mom yells.

"Skye what are you doing?" Dad ask.

"I just called to tell you I love you both and i'm sorry I haven't been the best but I hope you know I love you and that I am so grateful for everything you've done for me." I say.

"My Skye please." Dad says. Mom's cries can be heard through the phone and my heart breaks even more.

"I love you mom and dad. Bye." As I go to hang the phone up I hear a chorus of I love yous.

******

I open my car door and step out in front of the shop.

"I'm here come and get me." I say.

******

SO YEP THAT HAPPENED AND I TOTALLY CRIED WRITING THIS BTW. HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING.