Chapter 23(Rated R)

Kyle rips my shirt off my body and it lays in strips on the forest floor. My back is slammed against the tree. The bark scaring my back amping me even more. I pull away and yank Kyle's shirt off his body. I attack his neck with my lips. Moving down his body and removing his jeans. I go to grab his boxers and he pulls me back up and yanks my shorts off.

"Damn baby your soaked." I throw my head back into the tree as his hand rubs up and down my sex. I buck my hips up against his hand. I can feel his hardening dick against my thigh.

He grabs my panties and yanks them down my legs. The cool breeze on my wet sex makes moan. Kyle drops down and licks my lips. I buck my hips into his face. He pulls back and slams his fingers into me making me scream out.

"Fuck Kyle!" I feel my stomach tightening and before I can warn him I cum all over his face. He licks me one more good time before kissing me on the lips. I can taste myself on his lips. I buck my body against Kyle rubbing against his hardened dick. I moan out.

"Trying to get us caught baby?" He ask. I grab his shoulders and slam him into the tree.

"If they want to see then let them, but they know better than to fuck with me." I say close o his ear. I bite down on the ear lobe and pull. I pull his boxers down and his dick springs free. I grab it at the base and give it a little squeeze. He lets out a groan. I run my thumb over the bead of pre-cum oozing from the tip of his dick. I run my tounge across the tip. I push the head into my mouth and push as much in my mouth as I can.

"Damn baby." He groans. His hands tangle up into my hair. He groans as I take more of his dick in my mouth. He tenses up and releases in my mouth.

He pulls me up and captures my lips. Kyle picks me up and thrust into me making me scream out. I grab his shoulders and wrap my legs around his lower back. I hear a twig snap and I look up as Margo enters the tree line. She looks at me and I can't help but smile. I lean down and kiss Kyle. I match his thrust and yell out.

"Fuck! Right there baby." 

"God I love you Skye." He says as he thrust into me again. Margo has tears falling down her face and she takes off running back towards the pack house. I feel Kyle tensing up and he bites down into my shoulder. His canine's sending endorphins into my blood stream. I let out a load moan and release onto his dick. He thrust a few more times and releases into me.

"Holy fuck maybe we should fight and have make-up sex some more." Kyle says.

"Babe if we fight anymore this week I might loose my shit." I say.

"Goddess I love you." He says. 

"I love you too."

****