Chapter 36

The sound of wolves approching is music to my ears. I smile when the familiar sent reaches my nose. My legs move on their own accord and I find my way to the surface. I stop when I see him. Tears fall from my face and I can't help but fling myself into his arms.

"Goddess how i've missed you." Kyle says. I can feel his body shaking with grief. 

"I am here my love." I say. I pull away and pull his lips to mine. His body responds immediatly. I pull away when I hear laughter. I look up and see Sam.

"Goddess I really have missed you all." I say. He laughs but he looks past me at Ava.

"Mine." He lets out a growl. I turn and can't help but smile. Kyle pulls me closer to his chest and kisses the top of my head. I lean close to his body and watch as Sam moves towards Ava. She shies away and Sam growls.

"Sam she has had a hard couple of years. She has been Margo's prisoner for over a year if I remember correctly." Kyle tenses up at the mention of Margo's name. "And Sam you're never going to believe who is in the cells." I say.

"Who?" He looks at me his eyes curious.

"Sebastian." Sam growls at the mention of his name. 

"How?" He ask.

"I have no clue. I figured he would have died after Calli and Michael took his wolf." I say. Kyle looks at me and Sam.

"So how did he survive all this time?" Kyle ask.

"I don't know he just started in about your parents and my daughter and I just shut the door on him." I say.

"Where is Margo?" Kyle ask.

"She should be in hell." I say bitterly spitting the words out. Kyle looks at me and I can tell he is having a battle in his head.

"She was not harmed was she?" He ask.

"Not much." Marius says. I laugh and Kyle growls.

"Lighten up Kyle she is a traitors bitch." Z says.

"Do not speak about her that way." Kyle snaps. He pulls away from me to get to Z. I grab him and slam him back into the ground.

"Dadrian bring her to me." I snap. Kyle looks at me with his eyes wide.

"Skye." He warns me.

"Don't you dare try that shit on me Kyle." I say. I hear Dadrian coming towards me from the cellar she kept all of us in. Her face bloodied and bruised.

Dadrian slams her to the ground so she is on her knees.

"Skye." Kyle pleads out.

"Enough!" I scream. "Sam take her away we will deal with her when we get home." I say. Kyle looks at me with wide eyes full of anger.

"Skye." He gets up and follows me towards the cellar.

"You still love her?" I ask.

"No." He grabs my arm and stops me from going into the cellar.

"You must because you won't allow anyone to harm her or pass judgment. You almost tore Z's head off when he called her a traitors bitch. Kyle I love you but please don't lie to me that is worse than you telling me you hate me." I say.

"Skye." His voice is soft. I can feel my heartbreaking as he looks at me. The thought of him choosing his first love over his mate tears me apart.

"No Kyle I can't we haven't seen each other in over a week, but you still choose to fight for a women who wanted to kill me and remove you from the throne. I can't. She will die Kyle and it will be by my hand." I open the cellar door and close it behind me descending into the darkness.

*******

10 out of 10 hate Margo.