Chapter 27

Margo looks at me and smiles. All the guys move further away from the ring.

 "Why are you backing away she is fighting me?" Margo ask.

"Cause we seen you get your ass kicked last time and we were only here for like a few hours." Hal says.

I smirk and shake my head. She snorts and moves to stand in front of me. She looks at Kyle and blows him a kiss. Kyle looks away and I raise an eyebrow at him.

I move forward and slam my fist into her face. I hear a crack and she stumbles back clutching her face. She pulls her hand away and lets out a banshee scream when she looks at the blood caked on her hand.

"i'll kill you." She growls. More growls fill the room of most of the guys in here at her threat.

"I'd like to see you try." I taunt. I bounce on my feet letting her try and hit me. I swipe her legs out from underneath her and she falls onto her back. I move and put my foot against her throat cutting off her air supply. She slams her fist into the mat. I lift my foot and let her get up.

She balances herself and turns and looks at me. She charges and tackles me to the ground and grabs my hair pulling at it. She gets her hands around my throat and starts squeezing. I can hear the guys getting up to grab her. I growl through my limited air making them stop. I lift my knee and jab her in the stomach making her cough and roll to the ground. I roll over to catch my breath and stand up on my knees. I get to my feet and look over at Margo. She is coughing up blood.

"You dumb bitch." I growl. She looks up at me as I advance on her. I pick her up by the throat and slam her into the wall. She kicks her feet wildly. 

"You want to play the chocking game remember who you are fucking with. You will leave tomorrow. You will go home and never come back to my land because if you do I will kill you I will not hesitate to kill you. Come anywhere near my mate or any other person's mate besides yours I will kill you. Get the fuck out of my face." I drop her and she falls to her knees.

"Your a coward. You aren't even a true alpha." She spits. I kick my foot up and catch her face. 

"Fuck you." I growl. She gets up and scurries out of the room. All the guys look at me and back at the retreating figure of Margo.

"Remind me to never piss you off." Hal laughs.

I laugh and look around at the other guys.

"Who's next."

"Nah were good." Hal says.

"Your loss." 

"No we want our necks." Lane laughs. I shake my head.

******

Kyle looks at me as I throw an oversized shirt on over my under ware. I throw my hair up into a bun.

"I could kill her." Kyle says.

"Hmm." I ask. I settle into the bed next to Kyle. He touches my neck and growls.

"She should have never tried to fight you." He says. He kisses the light bruises still left from Margo.

"It is what it is. It'll heal by the morning. I heal fast in case you haven't noticed." I say.

"I have." He laughs. I lean forward and kiss him. He smiles into the kiss.

"I love you Kyle." 

"I love you too Skye." 

*****

HOPE YOU LIKE. SORRY IT ISNT LONG!!!!!! HOPE YOU ENJOY. ROAN AND RAE ARE COMING GUYS!!!!!!!!