Epilouge

THREE YEARS LATER

 I sit in front of a mirror looking at myself. The makeup making me looking like a whole nother person. I move a curl out of my face.

"I can't believe this is happening." I look at mom and she smiles. I shake my head.

"Me either." I turn the ring on my finger and smile at mom.

"Feels like it was just yesterday and you were helping me braid my hair for the full moon festival." I say.

"It seems like a lifetime ago for me." Dad says. I turn and he has tears in his eyes.

"Do not start crying because then I am going to start crying and my makeup will be ruined." I say.

"My baby is getting married and I can't even." Dad looks at me with tears now falling. "I am so happy to have you as a daughter." Dad says.

"I love you both and I have something to tell you." I say.

Mom and dad look at me with curious expresions.

"I'm pregnant. I wanted to tell you both before but I havent even told Kyle yet figured I would tell him tonight." I say. Mom hugs me and dad starts crying harder.

"Skye it is time." Ava says. I nod and look at dad.

"Ready to give me away?" I ask.

"No." He looks back at mom and they both walk out of the room leaving me alone. I look out the window and I cant help but smile. The palace looks beautiful in the moon light. 

****

Dad grips my arm and walks with me down the eisle to my crying fiance. I look at him and smile. Dad stops and looks at Kyle.

"King or not you hurt her I will kill you." Dad says.

"Dad." I scold. Everyone in the audience laughs and he gives my hand to Kyle and sits down next to mom.

The priest starts talking but i hear nothing but the heartbeat of Kyle. The priest looks at Kyle and he looks at me.

"Do you take this women to be your Luna, your Queen, your wife?" He ask.

"I do." My heart skips a beat and I cant help but feel so happy.

"Do you take this man to be your Alpha, your King, your husband?" 

"I do." I say with no hesitation.

"You may kiss your luna." Kyle pulls me to him and kisses me. The air is knocked out of my body. Kyle pulls away and reaches behind him and pulls a silver crown off of a table. He sets it on top of my head and looks at the crowd.

"Long live the queen!" This chant echoes throughout the crowd. I smile and he grabs my hand and pulls me down the eisle. Once we are inside I look at Kyle.

"Kyle I am pregnant." I say. He looks at me with a big smile on his face.

"I love you so much Skye."

"I love you to Kyle."

In this moment I am the happiest I could be.

*******

THE END.