Chapter 35

Margo's screams fill my ears as her prisoners carry her away. I move around the room and open door. I hear a mans screams filling the corridor. I move towards the noises and fling the door open. I let out a scream so loud Ava comes running towards me. 

"Who is it?" She ask her voice cracking.

"A man I thought dead a ling time ago." I look back at the man screaming in agony. "His name is Sebastian. Mom and Dad fought him when I was so young. They watched his wolf die. Most people would die. They would kill themselves. When your wolf dies it is like you've killed part of yourself. Sebastian is an old enemy. One who seeked the destruction of my pack along with neighboring packs." I say. Sebastian turns and looks at me still screaming. 

"Skye this seems so cruel." Ava says moving towards him.

"No!" I growl. She shrinks back and looks at the two other men that were in the cells with us.

"She said no Marius."  The man looks back to the other man standing there. 

Sebastian looks at me and smiles. 

"Ahh little one. You have the spirit of your mother." He laughs and then screams.

"I see you have been driven mad. Has your isolation from the real world made you wonder if crossing my parents and their friends?" I ask.

"Now my young one lets not get any crazy ideas. I would do it all over again and kill every single one of you. I would not even spare my daughter." He laughs again.

"Seems like your still the mad man that was cast into exile after your daughter killed your wolf or is that still a touching memory?" I ask.

"You bitch!" He tries grabbing me but falls to the floor.

"Getting slow in your old age." I say. I kick up sending my foot across his face. He falls back and sprawls out onto his back. "I may be a bitch, but at least I'm a bitch with my wolf." I get up and slam the door back on him.

"Did you find out where we are?" I ask.

"Dadrian did." Ava's small voice says.

"So?" I start growing impatient.

"We aren't far from the hunters stronghold." Dadrain looks at me and back at Ava.

Kyle.

Skye!

I'm alive. Margo had me chained up. 

Skye you've been gone for a week.

I'm so sorry. Let Sam know we aren't far from the warehouse. 

I will. Skye. You didn't kill Margo did you?

No. Hurry Kyle.

I look at  Ava, Marius, and Dadrian. They seem to be eager to hear what I have to say.

"They are coming. You are more than welcome in my pack, but if you wish I can help you get back to your packs." I say.

"My pack is dead they perished by the doing of rouges." Ava looks at me with sadness in her eyes.

"I am very sorry Ava. I can't say that I know how that feels, but I lost my real mother when I was nine. She died of cancer. The pack doctor told us her wolf genes would fight it but they didn't. No one knows why, but the saddest part is i'm slowly forgetting who she was." I say.

"I'm so sorry Skye." Ava says.

"Don't be. There is nothing to be sorry for it was a long time ago." I say.

"I will go with you." Marius says. 

"Me too." Dadrian looks at me with a smile.

"Well then lets help my beta find us." They nod.

"What about Margo?" Marius ask.

"Let me handle her."

******

SOOO.... HERE IT IS THIS IS GOING TO GET HARIY SOON. SO BE READY