Chapter 37

I sit on my bed looking out at the full moon. The room feels empty without Kyle in it. He hasn't spoken to me since we returned. I move towards the window and watch the moons light makes eerie images across the ground.

"Skye." I look up and Ava enters my room.

"I'm sorry I didnt hear you come in." I say.

"Your fine Alpha." 

"Please we are way past formalities Ava." I gesture for her to sit next to me on the bed.

"Sorry." She whispers. She moves away from the doorway and sits next to me onto the bed.

"Your fine. So how are you liking it here?" I ask.

"Fine. It's a lot different from how I've spent the last year." She looks down at her still bruised hands.

"She will pay Ava. I am not allowing her to walk on this earth after she did what she did. If the elder council doesn't do something I will." I say. I touch her hands and she moves slightly away from me.

"What about Kyle?" She ask.

"What about him?" I ask.

"He doesn't want anything to happen to her." She looks at my face. I let out a sigh and look back at the moon.

"Hopefully the goddess will give me the strength, but she will die. She will die by my hand that much I can promise. No one fucks with me or people I care about. She has been nothing but a pain since she stepped foot onto my land. She put herself in my packs business and almost destroyed Killian getting his mate Emma back." I say.

"I heard you have a problem with hunters." Ava says.

"kind of I mean we have always had hunter problems for as long as I can remember, but here lately it is like it has gotten a whole hell of a lot worse." I say.

"That seems wild. I also heard you are a fierce fighter." Ava looks at me her eyes filled with curiosity.

"I am." I say.

"Would you mind teaching me?" Ava looks at her bruised hands and balls them up. "I hate feeling weak. I hate the feeling of not being able to stand up for myself. It is the worse feeling in the world. If I knew how to fight then maybe I could of helped my old pack fight back. Maybe I would have been able to fight against Margo and not have been her prisoner." Ava looks at me with tears falling down her face.

"Ava you are strong. The moon goddess put us all down there for a reason she has a plan and we are to trust in the plan, but yes I will teach you how to fight I believe that every wolf should know how to defend themselves." I say. She smiles and throws her arms around me.

"Thank you so much Skye. I'm going to go talk to Sam." She waves at me as she leaves the room. I lay back onto the bed and look up at the ceiling. 

Skye.

So you wont talk face to face Kyle?

I can't. 

Can't or won't?

Both I guess, but the real reason I can't is because I am leaving. I am going home. I have talked with the elders and she is to be tried by my father as she is my people.

I shut the mind link off and jump out of my bed. I slam my door making the things on my wall shake. I sling the chair at my desk against the wall making it shatter into a hundred pieces if wood. I slam my fist into the wall. I can feel  my mind getting fuzzy and I let out a scream. Kyle is trying to make it through to me. I close my eyes and see a giant wall around my mind. I can feel the tears slipping down my cheeks and I can't help but let out another scream.

"Skye please." I can hear Kyle out side my door.

"Go the fuck away Kyle." I scream. I choke on my tears and slam my head against the door.

"I love you Skye." He says. "Please."

"Go." I close my eyes and let a few tears fall. I can hear him leave the house and I lose it.

*******

AND HERE YA GO. IM GOING TO GO HIDE IN THE CORNER NOW WHILE YOU ALL LOOK TO KILL ME... this song is also my obsession