Chapter 32

I hide next to an oil drum as I hear the hunters whistling and hollering at one another trying to get them to fan out. I see someone heading for me. I grab the persons foot and slam their face into the concrete of the warehouse. His body goes limp and I slide him across the floor and throw him behind a wall. I hear someone walking up behind me. I move just as they try to strike. I turn and move just as the women goes to scream for the others. I snap her neck and throw her on the guy and move on. The warehouse is dark and dusty making tracking a lot easier than it would be In a newer warehouse.

"Come on Brent sending children is never a good idea. The body count it getting higher. I am now at fifteen people and counting." I holler as I move around a corner. I hear more people enter the warehouse and I shake my head. He really doesnt want an army does he?

"Skye. It's not about the people this is all about wearing you out." He mocks over the loud speaker. "It's about breaking you. I have plenty of people willing to sacrifice their self to the cause. Everyone of them has a reason to hate your kind. Each person has a story to tell. That or it is handed down from generation and they have no choice." His voice cruel.

"And you call me an animal. You call my kind savage. At least we don't force a lifestyle on them." I spit back. His laughter erupts around the room. I see two men walking around the wall where I stashed the last two people. The crouch down to check their pulse and I move closer to them. They are looking at each other and looking around for any sign of me.

"This is what happens to those who follow blindly." I slam the closest guy into the wall picking up a metal bar sending it across the back of his head. He falls motionless to the floor. I look at the other guy. His eyes go wide looking at me.

"Please." He looks at me as my canine's extend.

"People who follow blindly wind up dead." I snap down onto his neck and yank back letting him fall to the floor.

"Give us back Emma and I will stop fighting." I say.

"Why would I give you the low life piece of human trash?" He ask.

"She is under werewolf protection. I will surrender to you Brent." I say.

"Fine come out and surrender and I will give her back to the pack." Brent counters.

"Alive?" I ask.

"Alive." He agrees.

"Fine I will come out." I say. I move towards the center of the warehouse where I know they will be able to see me. As I move towards the center of the warehouse I see people moving around outside of the warehouse. I can see the metal of guns flashing in the moonlight.

"Brent no guns." I say.

"No guns Skye." He says.

"Then why are there people lining up outside?" I ask as I move through the shadows.

"There is no one out there Skye." He says. I look back outside as they take out the guys guarding the building.

"Guess they are not with you." I say. Just as the words leave my mouth the door to the warehouse is blown open and i'm sent flying back. I slam my head against a metal bar and everything goes black.

********

SO WHO ARE THE NEW GUYS??????