Chapter 17

I make it to the gym and the guys from the patrol are all talking and laughing. When I walk in they all bow and place their hand over their hearts as a show of respect. I bow and they all go back to their talking.

"So what is it that has been discovered?" I ask.

"Well for one their base of operations is in an old warehouse in the historical downtown district." Paul looks at me as he is talking.

"So how far from the courthouse are they?" I ask.

"They are maybe a mile. The old toy shop is the front. Brent had people in and out all day." Paul says.

"Ok so we are going to make that a message to these dick wads." I say.

"Alpha?" Paul ask. All the guys look at me with questioning eyes.

"Were going to burn the place down to the ground. We are going to send a message. He thinks that dropping off a brothers body at the border will be enough to send me packing he has another thing coming. I am going to burn it to the ground and leave him in ruins." I say.

"Yes Alpha." They all look at each other like I am crazy.

Everyone watches me as I leave the gym. I make it to my house and I can hear Kyle running to catch up with me.

"So. Your going to commit arson?" He ask.

"Please. This is the life of me. I have torched buildings with rouges inside just to prove a point. I've killed wolves with a sword. I'm not the fuzzy lady. Fuck with me and your going to wish you had hugged a rabid bear." I say. I shut the door and make it up the stairs. I fling my door open and flop down on my bed.

"Well I'm coming with you." Kyle says.

"Nope. Your going to keep your royal ass right here where you are safe and under guard at all time. I can't have a prince die on my watch. I mean you are the heir to the throne." I say.

"So I let my mate go into harms way?" He bites at me.

"Yes because I am used to it. I know what I am getting myself into. I know how to get out of these situations. I know all my basics. I wasn't raised not to have contingency plans." I say.

"Skye. I'm not saying you aren't capable but you are my mate. You will be a princess and a Luna to my people." He says.

"I know but I am going and you are staying so get comfortable." I get up and grab my black skinny jeans, black hoodie, and my black combat boots. I kiss his forehead and leave him sulking in my room.

****

I sneak around the back avoiding the cameras. I make my way inside and disable the alarm. I motion for the others to come inside.

You have the gas Sam?

Yeah Alpha right here.

Great start a trail from the backdoor all the way to the front door. I am going to smash the cameras and etch the wolf into the wall. They really should have never fucked with me.

Alright. Let's go guys.

I sneak across the room and slam my hand into the glass of the camera and rip it out of the ceiling. I let it drop to the ground and make it look like it had been faulty work on the security teams part. I grab a letter opener off the desk and carve a wolf into the wall with a snarl. I smile at my handy work and make it back to the front with Sam and the other guys.

Dumb fucker never should have used a business as a front.

Right about that Alpha.

Alright Sam lets go. I want to get home.

I light the match and let it fall to the ground. I smile as I watch the business go up into flames. Hope they have learned their lesson. We all pile into the hummer and start back to the house. The car ride was quiet no one really said anything. I look out the window at the almost full moon and smile. The trees pass in a blur of green and black. I lean my head against the cool glass.

We pull up and I let everyone go home to their loved ones. I clean up the hummer and wipe it down leaving no evidence. I throw everything into a bin for disposal. I pull the duffle bags back inside the gym. I leave them in the middle of the floor to deal with the tomorrow. Before I exit I turn all the lights off.

"Hey Skye." Kyle says from the doorway. I smile and push my hair out of my face.

"Hey." I start towards him and he smiles.

"Everything go Ok?" He ask.

"Yeah. I mean as well as it can go when you are burning a building down." I joke.

"I guess." He follows me into the house. I hear him shut the door following closely behind me. I make it to my room and pull the hoodie over my head and into the laundry bin. Kyle moves closer to me and kisses my shoulder. I turn and look at him. His eyes are completely black with lust. I stare at him and move closer.

"If you start this I don't know if I can stop Skye." He warns.

"I don't want you to stop." I say.

******

SMUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. I HAVE WARNED YOU!!!!