Chapter 34

Margo sits in front of me smiling all dolled up. Her sickly sweet perfume smacks me in the face making me want to throw up on her nice and proper shoes. I'm chained to the chair and she looks at the guards in the room.

"So this is how guards of the king treat the mate of prince Kyle?" I ask.

"No this is how we treat frauds." The guard smacks me across the face once again making me cough. I feel blood pooling into my mouth. I turn and spit down on Margo's shoes. She turns her nose up in disgust and I can't help but laugh as she motions for the guards to take another swing.

I feel the weight of the closest guard as he slams his fist into my face again. I look up at him and smile.

"Pussy." I spit the blood on his face and he lets out a growl.

"I'll kill you." He growls.

"No you won't because then Kyle knows something is wrong and he comes looking. As of right now he still thinks i'm with the hunters and Margo needs this as leverage. If she can get Kyle to slaughter the innocent she can claim he isn't fit to be King and since her family is techincally a running canidate for the throne if Kyle falls through." I say looking at Margo. "Or she can claim that she is running back to be with her one true love and try to make Kyle fall inlove with her again. Then she can get the mark become his Queen and Luna and take the title for herself eventually killing him making it look like a suicide. Have one of her boy toys make a fake note saying he was never really in love with her and the thought of being without me was just to much and he wanted to be with me."I say looking at the guards.

"Ok smart ass if we kill you won't that speed up the process?" The one closest to Marog ask.

"I guess, but then Margo wouldn't get to have her fun would she?" I tease. Margo looks at me with a sly smile. 

"You know you just don't know when to shut the fuck up do you." Margo says as she starts to get up.

"You know I was once told I had a gift." I say flexing my jaw making it pop back into place.

"And whats that?" She ask me looking at me with a void expression on her face.

"Persuasion." I turn my head enough to look at the guard closest to me. "Kneel." A glazed look comes over his face and he falls to his knees. Margo goes to open her mouth and I look at her.

"Don't speak." I say. She looks at the guards. "Cut the mind link." She looks at me with the same glazed over look as her guards.

"Untie me." Margo moves and releases me from the chains and wolfs bane soaked restraints. I move my wrist around and allow myself to heal.

"Kill the wolfs bane In the holding cells." I say. The guard walks towards the wall and punches in something in the wall and comes back.

"It's done." I nod and look at the people looking at me.

"Your touched by the goddess." Someone says.

"No i'm pissed." I sling the chair against the wall making Margo jump. "You're going to wish you had killed me when you got the chance." I say.

*******

SO HOPE YOU ENJOY. SORRY IT'S BEEN A WHILE.