Chapter 18 (Rated R)

SO JUST A WARNING IM NOT THAT GOOD AT SMUT SO YEAH FIGURED ID SAY SOMETHING NOW. JUST REMEMBER I TIRED MY LOVILIES.

Kyle hovers over my naked body looking at me with uncertainty. I lean up and kiss him pulling him flush with my body. He kisses his way down my body as he gropes my breast. I let out a moan and he growls. I feel his dick standing hard against my thigh. He slides down the rest of my body and looks up at me before he licks my core. I suck in a sharp breath and throw my head back pleasure coursing through my body.

 "Fuck Kyle." I let out.

"Your so wet baby." 

His laughter vibrates my core and I let out a scream. I can feel his fingers push into me and I let out another scream. He starts thrusting his fingers in and out of me making me fall back into oblivion. My hips thrust up into his face. I can feel my stomach tightening as my body shakes from the orgasm.

"Shit Kyle!" I let out in a shaky moan.

He moves back to my lips letting me taste myself on his lips. I moan and tug his bottom lip through my teeth.

"Damn baby. I didn't think I could get any harder." He breathes out.

I reach down between us and grab his hard dick in my hand. He sucks in as I move my hand making him moan and groan. I smile slightly proud of the reaction I can get out of him. He bucks his hips into my fist. I pull back and flip us so he is laying on the bed. I maneuver myself so I am above him. I kiss the top of his dick and push it into my mouth as far as I can get it in. 

"Damn Skye. Fuck baby." 

He pushes my head farther down making me gag. I bob my head up and down faster until I feel him getting ready to blow his load. I pull back and let him release into my mouth swallowing most of it. Some dribbles down my face. I rub my thumb over it and pop the remaining bit of cum in my mouth.

"Skye." He pulls me onto the bed and pushes my legs down spreading me eagle. He rubs my clit as he slams his length into me. I scream out in pleasure as he hits my g spot. I rake my nails across his back making goosebumps pop up all over him. He pulls almost all the way out of me making me whimper at the loss of him right before slamming back into me. I leans down kissing me on my neck marking me all over my neck and shoulders. He pulls away and looks at me. I reach up and pull him back to me as I kiss his neck and bite into his shoulder. He moans and slams into me harder. I scream out and grab the sheets. I hear the headboard slamming into the wall the faster he moves. He latches onto one of my breast and he pinches the other.

"Fuck me baby. Let everyone know i'm yours!" I yell.

"Shit!" Kyle lets out.

"Fuck me harder Kyle." He slams into my g spot again. "Right there baby don't stop."  I feel myself getting close. He keeps thrusting and I fall over the edge. He pulls out and jerks himself till he cums on my stomach. 

"I love you Kyle." I say.

"I love you too Skye." I get up and get cleaned and throw one of his shirts on and he lays down next to me. I fall asleep with a smile on my face.