Chapter 9

Kyle sits across from me as I email packs around the area about hunters. I play music and hum along as I type.

"Your beautiful." Kyle looks at me.

"Your not so bad yourself." He teases.

"Anyone know anything about this man Brent?" He ask.

"The only one who has really heard anything is Alpha Roan. He said the hunters in Norway haven't made as many moves since this man come to power here." I say. I finish the email and send it to Alpha Max.

"Someone will know more." Kyle says. I push my hair back out of my face and look at him. He smiles at me and I smile back.

"Goddess I hope so. I'm so tired of trying to figure this out Kaidan and Ben had to go back and deal with their packs so it's been hard for a week they've been gone." I say.

"What am I chopped liver?" He ask.

"No. It's just we have been inseparable since we were kids. I forget at times that mom and dad aren't my real parents." I say.

"I remember when dad told me that the Alpha had a adoptive daughter that the moon goddess had given them a moon daughter." Kyle says.

"A moon daughter?" I ask.

"The goddess will grant Alphas and Lunas every once in a while with a daughter not born of blood but of moonlight. They are closer than blood. It only happens when the goddess has more for the child." Kyle says. 

He walks around the room and runs his hands along the spines of the books on the shelves. He stops when he is behind me. He moves the hair out from around my neck and plants his lips to my neck. I let my head fall back into his chest. I feel his kanines graze my neck.

"Mark me." I say. He removes his lips from my neck.

"Are you sure?" Kyle looks at me with a worried look.

"Yes. It's been almost three weeks since we knew we were mates it should already have been done." I say.

"If I remember the story right Kylan gave Lukas a run for his money when he found out she was his mate." Kyle says.

"Yeah mom was the warrior of the pack the strongest. When she found out she kind of shrugged it off. Adam's mom was dad's lover and she was in dad's office and mom was like the fuck but she threw it back at him and went to help Kaidan's dad with rouges. She trained their fighters and it took a month they finally were marked and mated. Mom just isn't able to have children. It has something to do with the rouges when she was younger." I say.

"An epic love story." Kyle says. His lips are back on my neck and my eyes close. His teeth graze the spot on my shoulder.

"Ready?" I nod and I feel his teeth bite my shoulder. I sigh and let the endorphins release into my system. He pulls back and licks the mark healing it. A moon and wolf with a crown are branded on my shoulder. I smile and look at him.

"So when are you going to let me mate you?" He ask.

"When you deserve it." I laugh. 

"Your going to be the death of me." He says. 

I turn around and stand so i'm face to face with him. I pull him close and attach my lips to his. He smiles into the kiss making me feel like I could melt.

I love him. 

******

So what do you think? Comment vote do what you do I love yall.