Chapter 28

Kyle stands in the doorway of my bathroom as I get ready. I put a little lipstick on my lips and line my eyes. I fix my shirt and turn to look at Kyle.

"What do you think?" I ask.

"Your perfect." He says. He kisses the crown of my head. I close my eyes and smile.

I hear a knock on the door and I break away from Kyle and open the door. Sam smiles and looks at me and Kyle.

"Hey Skye. Roan us almost here." He says.

"Awesome. I'll be right down I have to put on my shoes."  I bend down and slide my vans onto my feet. I straighten myself and fix my hair and motion for Kyle to go ahead of me.

"Your not going to kill anyone with my back turned to you are you?" Kyle ask. I push him in front of me and make him laugh. I shake my head and make it to the front gate. Sam smiles at me. 

Where is Killian?

I have no Idea. Sorry Skye.

It's fine. He was just acting weird yesterday.

He's been distant since the attack.

Sam after we get Roan, Rae, and Ryan settled we need to talk.

Yes Ma'am

I turn my attention back to huge hummers pulling up to the gate. I keep my eyes glued to the surrounding woods making sure nothing is there. The doors open and Roan steps out. He smiles at me and turns his attention back to the hummer. He opens the door and helps Rae out of the car. Her brother Ryan hops out behind her flanking Rae and Roan.

"Alpha Roan." I bow slightly to show respect. He nods and bows to me. Max bows to Roan as well. Annie smiles and hugs Rae. I look down and notice Rae's protruding stomach. I smile and move towards Rae.

"If I had known I would never have asked for aid." I say as I hug Rae.

"I would have felt awful if we hadn't come to help." Rae says.

"Let's just get you settled for the day and we can talk tomorrow." I say. I help Rae grab the bags. Kyle comes next to me and grabs the bags out of Rae's hands as we walk to their house I have set up.

"It's lovely here Skye." Rae says. Her hands lay instinctively on her stomach as we walk. 

"Thank you. Mom and Dad were the ones who did all of this though." I say. Rae looks at the gardens around their house. 

"I love it Skye." Rae hugs me and I can't help but smile. Rae looks at Roan and he pulls her closer to his side his hand on her stomach.

Roan looks around at me and looks at Kyle.

"Well talk tomorrow." I say. 

"Thank you." Roan turns and him and Rae closes the door to the house. Ryan looks at me.

"I want to stay at the pack house please. I swear I love my sister and my alpha dearly, but pregnancy is like a turn on for him and I can't stomach it." Ryan looks at me with wide eyes.

"Yeah, The pack house is kind of sound proofed due to mom and dad when they were a bit younger." I laugh.

"I could only imagine." Kyle says. My cheeks heat up and I look away from him. We walk up the steps to the pack house. All the guys are crowding around a t.v. playing video game. 

"Hal?" I call.

Hal stands up and makes his way to me. He stops and bows at me and Kyle.

"Can you take Ryan to the spare room on the floor with all of you guys?" I ask.

"Yes Skye." He starts towards the stairs and they disappear up the stairs.

"I need to talk to Sam." I say.

"Alright i'll see you back home." He kisses the crown of my head and leaves the pack house. I turn on my heal and stop at Sam's room. I knock on the door. I wait for a minute and the door opens. Sam looks at me and nods. He follows me down to my office. We shut the door and Sam looks at me.

"I think Killian is a mole." Sam blurts out. 

*******

SORRY THE UPDATES HAVE BEEN SPORADIC. MY MOM HAS BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL SO I'VE BEEN WRITING WHEN I CAN. DON'T GIVE UP ON ME GUYS!!!!! I LOVE YOU.