Chapter 7

The pack house is buzzing with excitement when I enter. Everyone talking about Kyle's arrival. I ignore most of the comments as I make my way to his room. I knock and wait for a reply.

"Come in." I open the door and shut it back.

"Prince Kyle." I say.

"Beautiful." He says.

"Prince." I say again.

"How long are you going to pretend like you don't know i'm your mate?" He ask.

"Long enough." I say.

He moves closer to me making me very aware that he doesn't have a shirt on. I try to move away from him but he traps me against the wall. I look up at him and swallow. He looks at my lips and back at my face. His smell is intoxicating. He smells like the forest after the rain.

" I can hear your heartbeat picking up." He says as he moves closer to me. 

"I don't know what your talking about." I say.

"Your lying." He says. His lips fall on the hallow of my neck making me let out a soft moan. He smiles against my throat and pulls away.

"We still going to pretend?" He ask.

"I-" I'm cut off when his door opens and Katie saunters in. I push away from him just in time for her not to see anything.

"Prince Kyle. I brought you some breakfast." She says. Her shirt is tight enough that it doesn't leave much to the imagination. She moves so that her boobs are popping out of the shirt.

"No thank you." He says.

She looks at me and walks out of the room huffing and puffing.

"That was Katie." I say.

"She is lovely." He says.

"Meet me at the gym when you are ready to talk." I leave him in his room and walk to the gym. I take my shirt off leaving me in a sports bra and shorts. 

I hear a whistle and look back at Kaidan. He wiggles his eyebrows making me laugh. Ben walks in with Kyle in tow. Kyle looks at Kaidan and growls.

"Seriously." I say.

I turn on the music and blast it making it hard for anyone to hear in.

"So we have a hunter problem." I say

"So i've heard." He says.

"We need help fixing it." I say.

"We can help." He says.

"How?" 

"We can give you some fighters." He says.

"What do you want in return?"

"For you to acknowledge me as your mate." He says.

"So the guy who sent a rouge onto my land telling me he was coming for me wants me to accept him as my mate?" I ask.

"Yes."

I look at him and back at the boys.

"If you can win in a fight against me then I will accept it. If you loose you give me the time I need to accept the mate bond and you give me the fighters." I say.

"Deal."

"Bad mistake." Ben says.

"She's just a girl." Kyle says.

"Really bad mistake." Kaidan says.

I turn and send him flying across the room slamming into the weights on the wall making them fall into the floor. He gets up and runs at me blindly letting his ego get in the way. I step out of the way grabbing him and slamming him into the ground. He grunts and I move so my hand his neat his neck. He looks up at me lust prominent on his face. He grabs me and slams me onto the ground knocking all the breath out of my body. I look up at him and he smiles. He puts his weight on my me so I can't move. Ben slams his hand down on the mat and slide my body and fling him off before Ben can slam his hand on the mat a second him. I knock his leg out from underneath him making him slam his face down on the mat. His lip bleeding he looks at me and growls.

"Just a girl." I mock.

He runs blindly anger now clouding his judgment. I easily move away and slam my fist into his back making him stumble forwards. He balances himself out and turns towards me making me fall on my ass. 

"Maybe I was wrong." He says. I look at him and my fist makes contact with his cheek making him fall to the ground and I move to straddle him. He looks at me and lust once again surfaces on his face.

"I give. You can have your warriors." He says. I help him up and he leaves the room.

"Well that was hot and heavy." Ben says.

"What?" I ask.

"It looked like you were going to fuck him right here in front of us." Kaidan says. 

"No I wasn't." I insist.

"Skye I love you but you are made for each other. Your wolf and his were pushing to the surface. If he hadn't surrendered you would have mated." Ben says. My cheeks are on fire and I look at the two of them.

"Your crazy." I say. I throw my shirt on and start towards the door.

"Where are you going?" They ask.

"To check on Kyle." I say.

"Skye he is probably fixing a problem right now." Kaidan says with a smile on his face.

"Your so gross." I say.

"Just a fair warning." He says.

I shake my head and leave the gym to look for Kyle.

********

Hope you love.