Chapter 46

I stand next to over thirty warriors looking at the palace. I stand in all black next to the gate. Roan and Max get their men into postiton. Kaidan stands next to me as I watch the men get amped up. 

"You ready?" I ask.

"As ready as I'll ever be." Kaidan says. I turn and plant my lips to his and savor the moment.

"Be safe." I say.

"No promises." He says.

I look at Kaidan and I cant help but feel my heart break a little. I wait as Roan and Max move next to me.

"Lets go get this bitch." Roan says.

We move past the gate and towards the palace. We stay close to the walls and in the shadows. I point up towards the windows. Guards walking aroud past the windows looking down. I move closer to the balcony and move towards the guards next to the windows. I jump up and grab the railing. I lift my self up and settle down next to the window. I use my knuckle and tap on the window. 

"Did you hear that?" The guy ask.

"Man your just imagining things. " The other responds.

"No man i'm telling you. I heard something. Margo said the Princes mate would come." The first says. I stand up as he pushes the door open.

"That she did." I whispher in his ear. I snap his neck and send him over the edge. He slams into the concrete with a sickening thud. Max and Kaidan disappear under me and Roan appears next to me. He grabs the second guard and snaps his neck making him fall to the ground with a thud. We start down the hall opening every door we can get our hands on. 

"Where would she hide them?" Roan ask. I hear guns go off down in the main hall and look at Roan.

"You go I'll keep looking for someone. If not I will find you." I say. I kiss his cheek and head up the stairwell to the next floor. 

I fling open door after door with no luck. I stop and listen I can hear talking down the hall.

"Where the fuck did they come from?" 

"I dont know." I grab my gun and fire it making the guys turn.

"I'm a little lost. I mean I know that I probably shouldnt be up there but I mean I cant really find my way to the prisoners. Would you be gentlemen and help me find them. I mean it would mean the world to me." They both look at each other and lift their guns. I shoot the one less than five feet from me. Blood splatters across my face. I wipe the blood and grab the next guy. I take his gun and fling it down the stairwell. I place my gun under his chin.

"Now take me to where you are holding the royal family." I say.

"She will kill me." He looks sideways.

"I will kill you if you do not take me to the fucking royal family." I growl. He seems to relax at my command.

"They are being held in the throne room on the main floor. It isnt heavily guarded but the people who are guarding it are highly trained." He says almost like he isnt aware of what he is saying.

I thank him and knock him out with my gun. I move down the stair well back to the main floor following his instructions to a tee.

I look up and see Roan and Max talking and pointing at the hall.

"I know where they are." I say sneaking up behind him.

"Yeah me to. Took some sweet talking and a little seduction, but I finally found them." Roan says.

"I swear Roan even in death you look at death and laugh." I say. Max shakes his head at the two of us and talks to a few of the warriors standing near the door.

I start towards the door with a few flanking me. We make it to the door and I look at them and nod. We push the doors open and rush inside. Margo sits on the throne with the royal family chained to pillars.

"You know Margo I figured mid evil bondage wasnt you thing." I say. I watch as my men attack hers taking them out with ease.

"You know Skye you are so predictable. I mean the saving Brent thing that was kind of not seen and well I figured you would have killed him on site so I did misjudge you there, but coming to Kyle's aid well that, that was very predictabe." She stands up from the throne and looks at me.

"Well from the looks of it you lost." I say.

"Did you really think that was all my guards. That." She gestures at the men lying on the floor. "They were the sheep. They were nothing but ploys." I hear screaming and yelling and more men flood into the room.

"I will not hesitate to kill all of them." I say. Max, Roan, and even Kaidan come to my side.

"Three Alphas and a soon to be forgotten princess." Margo says. I shake my head and lunge for her. I am grabbed by one of her men. He slings me towards Kyle's feet. I roll to a stop and stand looking at him. 

"Your such a fucking idiot." I say. He looks at me like I am crazy. I stand up and face the man who threw me.

"You know i've had it with overly ambitious men this week." I say. I move towards him and he looks at me.

"And i've had it with overly ambitious bitches." He back hands me and I look at him.

"Try again." I slam my fist into his face and he stumbles back. He rears up but doesnt notice the gun cocked in my hand. I put it to his chest and pull the trigger. He stumbles back and looks down at the hole in his chest.

"Never said i'd play fair." I say.

"Neither did I." I look up and Margo has Kaidan by his throat.

My heart falls into my stomach and I cant help but fall to my knees.

"Seems like I found another weakness of yours." She says.

"Please." Is all I can say before she snaps his neck. I let out a scream that shakes the entire palace to its core.

*******

AND SO SHIT JUST GOT REAL.