Chapter 13

Sweat is rolling off of my body. I dodge a punch and sweep Sam's legs. He catches himself and strikes fast catching me off guard. I stumble back and catch myself on the wall. I push off and slam Sam on the ground. He lets out a grunt and rolls onto his stomach slamming his fist down.

"So when is Max and Annamarie supposed to be in?" Sam ask as he grabs his water bottle.

"They should be here tonight." I say. I wipe the sweat away from my body. I throw the towel into the bin and sit down on a stack of mats.

"Roan and Rae emailed me and said they would be in tomorrow morning. I will have runners waiting for them when they land." Sam says.

"Both of their betas are accompanying them. I don't know how long they are going to be staying. They may send them back hell they may decide i'm a crazy bitch." I laugh and Sam shakes his head.

"Nah your the same kid that pushed Adam down the steps when he was picking on the little girl on the play ground." Sam says.

"I was really hoping people would forget about that by now." I said.

"Good luck that was epic. I mean his face was priceless, but I remember the teachers being in a panic when his arm broke and all you were doing was laughing like a maniac." Sam teases.

"Well could you imagine them finding out that Adam was a werewolf and that was normal Tuesday for us." I say.

"That would have been interesting." Sam laughs.

"I can't believe everything that has happened." I say.

"Hey every Alpha has their own set of problems. I mean your dad had Sebastian to deal with." Sam says.

"I guess."

"Nah you know. Now go get your ass ready so you can greet Max, Annamarie, and Quinn." I nod and leave Sam in the gym.

My feet crunch on the gravel as I walk towards the house. I open my door and make my way to my room. I feel a hand on my shoulder and I flip them over.

"Skye!" I release and stare down at Kyle.

"Kyle!" I yell. He gets up and shakes his head.

"Don't ever sneak up on me!" I continue yelling.

"Dooley noted." He gets up and lays across my bed.

"What are you doing up here?" I ask.

"Well I was going to talk to you tonight, but I know with Max coming in you'll be busy." Kyle looks at me as I move around my room. i grab my underwear and bra throw it on the bed. I grab some skinny jeans with holes up and down the legs. I look through my closet and find a linkin park tee shirt. I throw it on the bed and strip down to my bra and panties.

"Damn Skye your killing me." He says.

"Please." I grab my towel and look back at Kyle.

"What is it that you wanted?" I ask. He looks at the ground almost as though he is nervous.

"Well when all this is over I'd like you to come back with me to meet my parents and for you to see my pack before you decide on what to do." He says.

"I will. Now i'm going to get a shower and get ready before Max and Annamarie get here." I say, as I close the door I can here him ask to join me.

******

Shorter chapter love you guys thank you for the support