Chapter 19

I grab a muffin and sit on the bar stool as the women in the kitchen finish getting breakfest down for the pack. I smile and drink some of my orange jucie. Annie helps where she can, but most of the women don't want the Luna of another pack worrying about it.

"I told you Annie. I've tried multiple times to help in the kitchen and they won't let me." I say. 

"It's so frustrating. This is the one thing I love about a kitchen and I can't do it." She huff. She sits on the stool next to me. I push my hair back and I go to grab the orange jucie picture and Annie gasp. I pour up some orange juice and look at her.

"So you and Kyle finally mated?" She ask.

"Not techincally." I say.

"So you just had sex?" She qustions again.

"So our baby had sex?" Max ask. I groan and let my head fall onto the counter. Max starts laughing at me.

"Shut up." I growl. This makes Max laugh hearder and I groan. Kyle walks in and kisses the top of my  head.

"Damn bro she got you good." Max laughs.

"Please Max when you and Annie first had sex you were so fucked it was funny. You looked like you got into a fight with a rouge." Annie laughs and shakes her head.

I can't help but laugh and Max looks at me and pushes me off the stool. I lay in the floor laughing and eating my muffin between the laughing and giving him the evil eye.

"You look like a crazy person babe." Kyle says. I look up at him as he takes my seat. I kick the stool making it shift and send him slamming into the counter.

"The guys dad sent got in late last night." Kyle says. He bites into an apple and looks at Max.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask. I toss the wrapper in the garbage and stand up.

"We were a little busy at the time and I didn't think it was that important at that particular time." Kyle says. Max starts making cat calls and kissy faces. I shove the half eaten apple laying next to Kyle's arm into his mouth.

"Shut your face." I say.

Annie looks at me and shakes her head. She finishes her orange juice and starts washing up the dishes. I see a younger women in the kitchen and Annie looks at her and she scurries off. I raise an eyebrow and she puts her finger up to her lips and finishes the dishes. I hear the front door open and I look up and Quinn walks in. He struts towards us with a smile on his face.

"So Quinn boy got some last night?" Max ask.

"I did indeed." He replies.

"No one in my pack is that low." I say.

"Not your pack." Quinn says. The hair on my neck stands up and I feel the Alpha rising to the surface.

"Who?" I ask.

"Kyle!" I hear a sickly sweet voice yell. I look over and a brunette with short cropped hair flings herself into Kyle's arms. She kisses him and all I feel is rage.

*****

WELL HOPE SHE DOESNT KILL HER.