Chapter 30

The walk to Killian's place seems like a death march. Like when he opens the door the first thing we are going to do is grab him and kill him on spot. I swallow the anxiety and pray to the moon goddess for the best. For maybe he is only doing this for Emma.

"Were here." Sam whispers so low I almost didn't catch what he said. I nod and move to the door. I reach a shaky hand out and let my fist fall onto the door. The sound of my fist on the wooden door makes me jump slightly. I hear him shuffling around the house.

"Coming." Killian calls out. He opens the door and looks back and forth between me and Sam. Killian has dark circles under his eyes showing the lack of sleep.

"What's up?" He ask. He moves aside so that we could come inside. I look around and notice how much messier it is since the last time I was in here. Clothes thrown all over the place. The only source of light is the lamps that are turned on. Black out curtains keeping any kind of natural light out.

"Did I do something?" Killian ask.

"We know about Emma." I say.

He looks at me and his head falls and his shoulders shake.

"I'm so sorry Skye." He drops to his knees and looks at me and Sam. "I just. He caught me and Emma out about four months ago when all of this first started. He told me I was going to work for him even if I didn't want to. I grabbed Emma and we got out of there. I was coming back to tell you, but when I got back you already knew about Brent. I called Emma that night to ask her if she was OK, but she didn't pick up. I know she doesn't understand what is going on but I knew Emma wouldn't do something like that so I went to her house. Her place was trashed. He left a huge message on her wall that only I would get." He looks at me with a tear soaked face, blood shot eyes and all his desperation out on the line. I look at the man before me. The man who has had my back broken and destroyed by a man hell bent on watching me be destroyed.

"I'm so sorry Killian. I should have seen something was wrong before. This should have never of happened. I'm so sorry. I feel so awful. I am awful." I say.

"No one knew Skye don't blame yourself." Sam says.

"No. I'm going to kill this bastard and he is going to die by my hand. Killian is getting his mate back before tomorrow night. I'm not letting him make anyone in my pack suffer any longer." I say. Killian looks at me with confusion on his face.

"What do you mean?" Killian ask. I grab him and help him up off the floor and look at Killian dead in the eyes.

"I'm going to trade myself for Emma." I say.

*******

SORRY THE UPDATE IS LATE. HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!!