How to love - Travis x Werewolf!Reader (MYST)

"And then Zane-kun gave Kawaii~chan a bunch of cupcakes! It was the best date Kawaii~chan's ever been on!" Kawaii~chan told me. I sigh. It seemed like all my friends, except Katelyn and Nicole, had boyfriends.

Aphmau had Aaron
Lucinda had Dante
Garroth came out of the closet and went for Laurence (YES IT'S CANON)
Kawaii~chan had Zane
And even my brother, Rylan, had June.

Kawaii~chan looks over. "Is everything alright, [name]~senpai?" She asks. I look up.

"I'm fine! Just thinking..." I pause when I hear the famous nonchalant voice.

"Heyyyyyy [name]." Travis says. I groan. He may have been cute, but back in college he slept with all the girls.

"What is it, Travis?" I ask, irritated.

"Well, it just so happens that there's a movie playing on Friday that you might like." He says.

"Is it called 'go the fuck away and leave me alone'? Then I'd love to." I say. I had learned from Nicole and Katelyn that girls can be independent and brave, so I became just that. He sweatdrops.

"No, it's the Live Action of Beauty and the Beast." He says. I grumble, he knew I love Disney movies and that I couldn't resist them.

"Dammit! Fine! If I go with you, you have to promise never bother me again!" I hold out my hand. "Got it, Valkrum?" His face drooped. Whenever people in my family address others by their last name's, we meant business. His face turns stern.

"I got it like a home run ball thrown into the bleachers." He says, grabbing my hand and shaking it.

~timeskip to Friday~
I was waiting for Trashvi.....I mean Travis in the front of the movie theatre. Suddenly I hear a car engine and I see this car pull up:

 Suddenly I hear a car engine and I see this car pull up:

He parks out front and puts the hood up.

"Like my car, babe?" He asks me. I blush. Babe? Oh hell no- I was about to go screamo on the mother fucker, but I decided that would be his first warning.

"Don't call me babe, baby, bae, or any nicknames even related to that." I said in monotone. He sweatdrops.

"Ok, ok, seems fair." He said, holding his hands up in surrender. He buys 2 tickets and gets inside. "Want anything?" He asks.

"Soda. [favorite soda]." You say. He gets 2 [favorite soda]s, and we walk into the movie theatre.

~~middle of the movie~~
"NO, BEAST, DON'T DIE!" I scream whispered. Travis smiles, and for once it wasn't a smirk.

"You sure do love this movie, don't you?" He asks.

"Of course I do! Who doesn't?" I say. He smiles again.