See you again - Meraud x reader (BRAVE GENDERBENT)

READ EVERYTHING AIN A SCOTTISH ACCENT
~~Meraud's p.o.v~~
I walked through the town square to get the ingredients for some tarts that our maidservent was making. I get the ingredients, about to leave the square, when I hear a woman talking in a thick Scottish accent. I mean - everyone here had an accent - but her's was really deep.

"An' then the day we leave, she says, '[name], we won't be back for a few years.' Next thing ya know, I'm back! But not just a few years, a whole decade, Bonnie!" She says. I could hear the sound of angry bashing of pots and pans.

"That's not what I meant when I asked how your trip to England was, [name]." A girl says with a Irish and British mixed accent.

"I know, I know, but a whole decade? Like, make up your mind!" The girl exclaims again. I walk to the tent, to see a girl with [color] hair and [color] eyes. Her [short/long/medium] hair swished back an' forth as she took out a pan of pastries, setting it on her knee. She took a new pan and shoves it in the fire oven, slamming the door shut. The other girl, who had blonde hair and blue eyes, was mixing something in a bowl. I knew the girl mixing, but something seemed off about the other one.

The blonde girl, Bonnie, turned around. I could see her metal glasses.

"Oh hey Meraud, what can I do for ya?" She asks.

"Bonnie, who is that girl with you?"

"Hm?" She asks. She swiftly turns to look at her. She turns back to me. "Oh, that's [name]. She left here when she was six to go and see England with her mother. She needed a job here in town, and I was looking for someone." She finishes. Realization then hits me.

"[name]?" I ask. The girl turns around, mixing what Bonnie first had.

"Uh, yes? That's mah name and don't wear it out." She says. "Do I know yu?"

"It's me! Meraud!" She turns confused. Her eyes widen.

"Oh my Lord! Meraud!" She says, dropping the bowl. Bonnie yells a 'hey!' before picking it up. "I can't believe it! It's yu!"

"It's been so long, how are you?" I ask. Bonnie stares at us, clearing her throat. We turn to her.

"Ya know, if you desperately need to catch up now, I can look after the bakery." And with those words, [name] went rushing out of the tent, leaving her apron behind. She sighs, smiling. "Look after her, alright Meraud? She can be a troublemaker. Two days she's been here and she's already had 3 food fights, pranked 5 people, and spilled over 7 batches of pastries."

"Got it, Bonnie." I say, rushing away from the counter. I catch up to [name], who was jumping with excitement, her hair bouncing.

"How are yu? How are your sisters? Are your parent's still nagging yu about being a proper prince? Oh my Lord, I have so many questions and so little time to ask!" She says, almost jumbling it up.

"Woah, woah, slow down. Remember, it's my first time seeing yu after such a long time too, ya know." I say, running my fingers through my hair. She giggles.

"Let's go for a walk." She says.