Stars - Aaron x reader (PJO OC)

Ok, so Aaron is my oc for Percy Jackson and The Lost Heroes! Aaron is the son of Artemis, and is pretty much a boy version of her.

He has short black hair, bangs only on one side, and a light (not pale) face. His eyes are navy blueish purple, like the night. He always wears a velvet black cloak (like a black version of Little Red Riding Hood's cape) over fades blue jeans and a shirt with constellions on it.

And he has a bow made of silver and silver arrows, just like the Hunters of Artemis. And sorta like Hunger Games

You might be wondering, or stating, "BUT BLAKE ARTEMIS ISA VIRGIN SHE DOESN'T HAVE KIDS"

HA I GOT YOU

Aaron was born from a star in Orion's bow. Artemis was hoping by taking a star from the bow and forming to a human, she would have Orion again.

HA SHE WAS WRONG
She got my step brother.

I am the daughter of Apollo, you see, and my other oc, Jade, is my twin. Also making him a child of Apollo.

And uh
Yeah
Anyway, I think Aaron is the best oc I've made in a long time.

So here we go!

Btw you're the child of Poseidon, Percy's sibling. Ik it's been used a lot, but do you really want to be my sibling?

No is the answer

I would torment you for the rest of your days

Anyway!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was walking back to my cabin, coming back from the lake. Percy and Blake were right next to me. I had only been here for a couple of weeks, and they was trying to figure out what type of powers I had inherited from Percy and I's dad. So far all I had...was horse talk. Or "equestrian language". I've learned that pegasi talk way too much and Arion cusses a whole damn lot.

"Ok." Blake said, a notebook magically popping in his hand. He was flying above us, still getting used to using wings. Lucky bastard. He glares at me. I give him a puzzled look. "So underwater breathing is a no-no. Never again without Percy."

"Never again in general." I told him. He took out a red pen from thin air, crossing something out.

"What do you want to try tomorrow, little [sis/bro/sibling]?" He asked.

"Can I just eat popcorn and watch movies with Grover? Please?" I ask. Grover was one of the only people who understood me. He knew that I wasn't prepared for being a demigod - or half-blood as Chiron put it - and wanted to comfort me. Blake tried, but he was just too.....what's the word?

"Perky? Excitable? Energetic?" He asks. "Or do you want to go with extrovert-ish?"

Oh yeah. I forgot, he can read minds. That's why the glare....that boy has way too many legacies. I mean, Athena, Ares, Hades, Hecate, AND Hephaestus?! His step dad is even a centaur!

"Not my fault that the Gods pick my family to fuck most of the time."

"Blake!" Percy said. "You're as bad as Arion!"

"I tell it like it is." He answers.

"Well, I'm telling you like it is right now." I say. "I'm going back to my cabin. I am not coming out of there until Grover and I have binge watched every single movie we can think of. And no one is stopping me."

I went back to the cabin, seeing someone in a black cloak looking through my books and weapons. I widen my eyes, pulling out Chálkino Xífos, my sword. Such an original name. Chálkino Xífos meant bronze sword in Greek.