Try - Fang x reader (Maximum Ride)

Btw this does not go on the storyline of the Maximum Ride series! No spoilers!

Well

Except one

But it will be at the end so here we go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"NO! IT CAN'T BE! YOU'RE LYING!" I screamed, trying to go after him. Max and Iggy held me back. My bright neon [color] wings flapping as hard as they could.

"[name]! It's the truth!" Iggy said, struggling to push me back.

"LIARS!" I screamed again. "HE CAN'T BE DEAD! HE JUST CAN'T!" I finally push past them, trying to fly. Gazzy, Angel, and Nudge grabbed my arms, still keeping me from flying.

"[name] please, be reasonable! You can't go back! That place is horrible!" Nudge said. Tears flowed from my eyes as I struggled to get out of there grip. For kids, they were really strong. I slowly stopped beating my wings, dropping to the floor.

"He can't be..." I sobbed out. "It should've been me.." Max sat down next to me, hugging me.

"I know how much you loved him. But you have to let it go." She says, rubbing my back.

"He said he wouldn't....he said he'd be here always..." I mutter out, rubbing my arms.

"I know, but [name], you can't go back to that place. We promised once we got out of there we never would." She says.

"The School is horrible!" Gazzy says. "Remember what they tried to do to you! Like, who wants a cat tail infused on their body!" He shudders at the thought.

"I have to...I have to at least try..." I say, getting up. Nudge grabs my shoulders.

"Think about it, [name]." She says. "Would Fang want you to go back?"

"No..."

"Would we want you to go back?"

"No...but I have to go after him! I have to at least try!" I scream.

"[name]." She says. "Please. Just stay. Stay for us. Stay...for Fang." My eyes widen. I bow my head.

"For Fang.." I say. They let go of me. I took that chance to run to the window, jump out an fly.

"[name]!" I hear them scream.

"I have to try." I whisper, seeing the lab not far from here. "For him."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SPOILER ALERT
ONLY PEOPLE WHO'VE READ THE ENTIRE SERIES CAN READ THIS NEXT PART
OR JUST WANT SPOILERS
WHATEVER

OML DID YOU REMEMBER THE ENDING OF NEVERMORE?? THAT WAS SO SAD, I HAD CRIED. IN FACT MY EYES GET WELLED UP IN TEARS JUST THINKING ABOUT IT!

LIKE OML MAX GOT TO DIE WITH THE ONE SHE LOVED I JUST CAN'T LIKE AAAAAAAAAHHHHH

AND POOR ARI JUST LIKE STARTING OF CHAPTER 66 AND I QUOTE:

"Cries and grunts caught my attention. Dylan and Ari were both bloody and bruised, like the rest of us, and I couldn't even tell who was winning."

LIKE WHO CARES ABOUT DYLAN ARI MAH POOR BOI

WHYYYYYY

AND THEN THE NEXT PARAGRAPH AND I QUOTE:

"Dylan quickly landed five lightning-quick kicks to Ari's stomach, making him double over and wheeze."

DYLAN IMMA KICK YO ASS

MAH POOR BOI IS BEING KICK BY THE MOST IDIOTIC THING ON EARTH

AND LIKE DYLAN HERE SAYS AT THE END OF CHAPTER 80:

" 'And Max,' Dylan called from the doorway, 'After I get everyone to safety, I'll be back for you. Even if it means dying with you out here. That's how I want my life to end. With you.' "

LIKE BOI YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR HER FEELINGS

WHAT IF SHE DOESN'T WANT TO DIE WITH YOU

whAT iF sHe WaNtS tO dIe WiTh FaNg

i HaTe HiM sO mUcH

LiKe AAAAAaaaaaAAAAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAAhhhhhHHHHhh

WHY COULDN'T THE SERIES LIVE ON *cri*

SPOILERS ARE OVER

Ok I think that's out of my system

Anyway!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Do you guys want a part 2? Put your answer in the comments

I'm gonna make a chapter where you can rant in the comments about stuff in your favorite fandoms

And yeah!

Bye!!