Welcome to the club - Morty x reader (RICK AND MORTY)

You groan. You have had it. The entire time you were on this adventure with Rick and Morty, all Morty has done is complain.something's not right, the floor is chipped, the most stupidest things ever. But most of them were aimed at you. Now he was complaining about how you tied up your hair.

"[name], you mad tied it up into a bun instead of a ponytail, maybe your hair wouldn't be in your face." You stomp your foot. Evil Morty, Rick, and Morty turn to you.

"That's it Morty! All you've done this trip is complain, and I was listening to you! I didn't care, but you are complaining about the stupidest things! My hair's not right, my t-shirt had a hole in it, my pants don't match my t-shirt, my EYES!!-" you pause to open your eyes with your fingers, "DON'T LOOK RIGHT WITH THE TYPE OF CONTACT LENSE I'M USING! IT'S A CONTACT LENSE MORTY! IT HELPS ME SEE THINGS CLEARLY!!" You scream.

"Your gonna get soar throat from screaming so loudly." That was it. One last comment sent you over the edge. You slap him. He turns to you, holding his cheek in pain.

"If you don't like the way I look and act, then don't be my friend!" You scream. This caught him by surprise.

"If you are done fighting, we need to drop off Morty here." Evil Morty says. Did I forget to mention you and Rick were in handcuffs, and Morty had to be locked up? You turn to evil Morty.

"I hope you kill him." He just nods. He drops off Morty in the cell with a million other Morty's. He leads you and Rick to another room. He straps you and him up, and Evil Rick walks in with Evil [name]. He was smirking.

"That was quite a show you put on out there, [name] from dimension C-137." He says. You roll your eyes. "Your as evil as they say."

Wait

What?

You thought.

"What?" You ask. He chuckles. He pulls up a board, and flips through a bunch of [name]'s from different dimensions. He points to one.

"This is an evil chart. You are right here, and [name] over next to me," He gestures to the Evil [name], "Is two spots away." He says, flipping to Evil [name].

"I'm not evil! I'm a perfectly fine human being!" I scream. He chuckles again.

"Oh yeah? Well let's see what c-137 Morty has to say." He says, turning on a screen. It was full of Morty's memories. He starts with the first day he met you...

~~Flashback~~
Beth opens the door.

"Hey, I'm [name], Rick's old partner." You say. "I'm moving in with Rick." Jerry walks in.

"Wait a minu-"

"Save it cockblock." You simply say, dragging your suitcase in. You scream into the house. "ONE TWO THREE FOUR-" someone cuts you off.

"I DECLARE A RAY GUN WAR!" Rick finishes. "Hey *belch* [name]!" He says, nooging you while holding his flask.

"Hey ya ol' fart." You say, pinching one eye shut to avoid being punch from the noogie. Someone else walks in.

"R-Rick, who is this?" He asks weakly.

"Oh Morty! This is *belch* [name]! She used to be my partner before I moved *burp* in." He says.

"And I see you haven't changed." You say, smiling. "I don't think I've seen you sober even once."

He chuckles. "Nope *burp*."

"R-Rick, I don't think this is a g-good ide-" You cut 'Morty' off.

"Listen I've been wanting to see this guy again for a long time, no one's stopping me."
~~end of flashback~~

And when you and him shared your first moment...

~~Flashback~~
"H-hey, [name]?" He asked.

"Yeah?" You replied. You were on your computer, looking up random cat memes.

"I-I'm sorry that I said it was a bad idea for you to move in. Y-your really fun." He says, rubbing the back of his neck. You weren't listening, Grumpy Cat had your full attention. You laugh. He looks at you surprised. You shut off the computer.

"Sorry, I wasn't listening, what?"

"...n-nevermind."
~~end of flashback~~

And the time he confessed to you...

~~flashback~~
"[n-name], I've been wanting to tell you something for quite sometime now.."

"Uh huh." You said, looking at your phone.

"I...sorta like you. From when I first met you, I thought you were so pretty, and when I became f-friends with you, you had a great personality to go with t-the beauty." He said. You look up from your phone.

"Are you trying to make a move one me?" You ask. His eyes widen.

"Wh-what? I was confessing to y-" You cut him off.

"Go get another sex robot if you want sex! I'd still like to keep what innocence I have left in my body." You say. His face turns angry.

"What innocence! Your almost like Rick!" He screams.

"Virginity, dumb ass, do you hear me?!" You scream back.

"Your 17! How do you still have that?!" He yells. Only moments later Summer and Rick had to pull you off of Morty before he died of blood loss from you beating him up.
~~End of flashback~~
By then you were crying. You were so mean to Morty, you were such a jerk to him. You shut your eyes, hoping this was a simulation, like that simulation inside a simulation that was inside a simulation.

"I-I don't know how he puts up with me..I'm such a horrible person." you cry. Rick has a straight face on the entire time.

"Yeah?" Rick says.
"Welcome to the club."