What's it like? - PrestonPlayz x girl!reader

LETS DO THIS

I don't know if the pack lives together or not - maybe - but we're gonna do it anyway
But one thing...
Pete isn't in it this time
I'M SORRY PETE *cri*
My poor slime bro
Anyway, let's do it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh my god, can you hear that sound? [name] just had to take a shower right now?" Kenny asked, hearing the sound of the shower turning on during the gameplay. "Can you hear it it's like EEH!"

"Hey at least it's not like your furnace blowing cold are on us." Preston replied, standing up for his roommate. [name] was the only roommate that was a girl, so it was super awkward. But when she first moved in she put down ground rules.

Preston remembered the words exactly.

~~flashback~~
"Ok, If I'm gonna move in, you guys to need to know something first." She said. Preston and the guys nodded, standing in a line in front of her. She felt like she was about to scold kindergarteners.

"1) knock. I hate people who can't knock. If you don't knock, I will throw hardcover books at you."

Rob started laughing. She reached for her book "The Last Apprentice" and he shut up quickly.

"2) Don't be a stalker. If you want to talk, my door is always open except when I'm changing."

Suddenly a trickle of blood went down Kobe's nose. She smacked him upside the head.

"3) no dirty thoughts. If your going to think those thoughts, at least try to make it not obvious."

They nodded. So far Preston didn't say anything, and he was afraid to.

"And lastly, 4) if you here me screaming, disregard it, I'm probably just fangirling." She says. "Unless my words actual make sense, then you should worry." She chuckles.

"And then I just forgot, thanks to this whole deal with my last roommate, no going into my room unless given permission." She said. "I've lost valuable things to not saying that rule."

"People I've stole from you?" Kenny asks.

"Unfortunately so." She starts. "Oh! I forgot." She said, quickly getting out her phone. "I should exchange my number with you guys so in case of emergency or boredom blah blah blah, that whole shitload."

Lachlan quickly held in a laugh. She gave him a perplexed face.

"What's so funny?"

"Sorry, I just never hear much cussing around here."

"Deal with it."
~~end of flashback~~
Preston was daydreaming and suddenly he crashed.

"Dude, what was that?!" Kenny asks in surprise.

"THE LAG!!" Preston quickly yelled.

After a few minutes of silence, Preston starts talking again.

"Ok so I was looking through the comments the other day-" He starts.

"Oh god." Kenny said. Preston laughs.

"To continue." He says. "I was looking through them, and a bunch of people were asking was asking 'what's it like having [name] as a roommate?' "

Kenny didn't answer. "Um...how to say this.."

"Well to lift this off your shoulders, really cool." Preston says to the camera. "We've all grown to love her. Sure, she tries to kill us with a book once and a while, but it's nice."

"Yeah! Exactly!" Kenny says. "But seriously, how does she do it? Beat people to death?"

"Trust me, I took her out shopping once and there was this pervert." Preston says, making a jump. "She's lethal with a book."

"She must be like, Belle the Hitman from Beauty and the Beast."

"Exactly."

"So, Belle the Hitman?"

Suddenly Preston freezes. He slowly turns around.

"Dude, what's wrong?" Kenny asks.

"Um, I think I might die today. Play my intro at my funeral." Preston quickly says. When he turned around, he saw [name] in her PJs. She kneels in front of Preston, her eyes glittering.

"I love it." She says in a low whisper.

"Wait, what?"

"It's not everyday I'm called Belle the Hitman." She says. "And I love it! I might change my name to that."

Preston was so confused. "Just like..5 minutes ago we heard the shower turn on."

"My nosey senses kicked in."

"Oh my god [name]."

":P"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it sucks but I thought it was cute and short