On my mind - Jacksepticeye x reader

"HIGH FIVES ALL AROUND! WAPISH, WAPISH! And I will see all you dudes-" [name] cuts me off.

"And duddettes!" She says.

"IN THE NEXT VIDEO!" I say. [name] turns off the camera.

"I hope it turned out well." She said, biting her lip. God she's so cute.

"I bet you did good. Don't worry, the fans will love you." I said, smiling at her. She giggles.

"You're right. I shouldn't worry." She says. She picks up her purse and heads for the door. "I'll see ya later, Sean! I gotta get home. Cupcake's probably torn up the couch by now."

"I still don't know why you didn't name that cat Billy, it's the perfect name for it! You're always saying 'SCREW YOU CUPCAKE' at the cat!" I say. She laughs.

"Yeah, but it's my cat. I can name it whatever I want." She says. "See ya!" She's so persassy it's awesome....wait did I just use her pun?

"Yeah. See ya." I say as she shuts the door. I walk to my room and look at the ceiling. I remember my last girlfriend and how that trained wrecked...

~~flashback~~
"Signe I'm ho- what the fuck is happening here." I interrupt myself. Signe and this random guy sit up from the couch, both naked. "What the actual fuck is happening."

"Sean it's not what it-" I cut her off.

"It's not it looks like? Well, then, what does it look like? It sure looks like my girlfriend and some mother fucking random guy are having sex on my couch." I say, really pissed.

"Hey look buddy, I don't who you are, but we didn't know you would be home this early." The guy says.

" 'Didn't think I'd be home this early'? Signe, what the fuck!" I say. She was about to explain, before I continued. "No. No, get the fuck out of my appartment. Right now." They get dressed quickly and walk out.

"Wait, I need to get my stuff-" I cut Signe off by slamming the door. I sit on the floor, head in my hands. No way was I fucking gonna sit on that couch again. In sheer rage, I grab all of Signe's stuff and put it in the sink. I take out a lighter and burn the stuff. I get a text from Signe.

S - I need my stuff, can I come get it?

J - [picture attachment]

S - SEAN WTF THAT'S MY STUFF

J - I could say the same about my heart

From then, I blocked her number.
~~end of flashback~~
"No, I don't need to be thinking about her." I said. I close my eyes, feeling myself drift to sleep.

~~timeskip~~
I wake up to my phone going off. I look at it, and I see a text from [name]. I instantly look at it.

Y/N - Sean, you awake?

J - I am now

Y/N - ACK I'm sorry! Did I wake you??

J - Lol yeah

Y/N - I'm so sorry!

J - Lol it's fine, no need to freak out

Y/N - Sorry, it's just that I couldn't sleep..something's been on my mind

("Something's been on her mind?" I ask, before responding.)

J - is everything alright?

Y/N - yeah, everything's fine

("Red alert, red alert." I mutter. Whenever [name] says she's okay or fine, she means that she's scared or nervous, even angry.)

J - LIER

Y/N - HUDDA WHA

J - YOU LIE

Y/N - ABOUT WHAT

J - TELL JACKABOY WHAT'S WRONG

Y/N - JACKABOY DOESN'T NEED TO KNOW EVERYTHING

J - JACKABOY DOES

Y/N - XD XD XD XD NO HE DOES NOT

J - DOES TOO

Y/N - NO

J - YESH

Y/N - NOS

J - YESH

Y/N - FINE. YOU'VE BEEN ON MY MIND

("Wait....what?" I ask.)

J - hudda wha

Y/N - you heard me..

J - me? Why?

Y/N - idk...
Y/N - I gtg, see ya

Y/N HAS LEFT THE CHAT

"Wait...what?" I ask. She was thinking about me? I decide to go back to sleep, and worry about it in the morning.

~~timeskip 30 minutes~~
I wake up, eyes wide. I realized.

"Sh-She loves me?" I ask. "No, no she couldn't." I say. I look at the texts again, thinking about what happened.

"Do I love her?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DON'T WORY THERE IS A PART 2