Love - Human!Sans x reader (UT)

As I fell down the hole, my life flashed before my eyes. I remembered everything that ever happened to me, or anyone in my life. I felt a sharp pain in my back, realizing I had landed. I looked at the small hole above me, reliving it was the hole I fell through. I get up, slowly since my back hurt like all hell.

"Hey stranger!" I hear. I look to my right, and see a yellow flower. "I'm Flowey! Flowey the flower! You look lost, can I help you?" My eyes widen. A flower was talking to me. I must've hit my head hard.

"Um, excuse me miss? I asked if I can help. I can give you some love! It's often shared through little white friendliness pellets!" He says. I narrow my eyes at the flower.

"You trying to give me drugs?" I ask. He gives me a 'what' face.

"Drugs? No no no-" He says before I stomp on him. "Ow!"

"NO I WILL NOT TAKE YOUR DRUGS!" I say, stomping the flower to death. A pale white man emerges from the shadows. He had snow white hair and pitch black eyes with blue irises. I narrow my eyes at him. "You gonna try to give me drugs, too?" I ask.

"Nah, kid, I'm just amused by the way you killed that flower. Most people stand there and take the attack, waiting for Toriel to save them, but not you." He says. "I like you, kid. What's your name?"

"[name]." I say.

"I'm Sans. Nice to meet ya, kid." He says. "You wanna hag at my place? You don't exactly live here so.." He says.

"Sure, why not. I'll trust a man who randomly comes out of the shadows and asks me if I want a place to stay." I say, chuckling. He laughs.

"Sarcastic. I like it." He says. "You might have to deal with a couple people though."

"Who?" I ask.

"My roommates, Papyrus and Blake. Blake is my friend from the human world and Papyrus is my brother." He says.

~~timeskip to Snowdin~~
We walk into Sans' house, when I was greeted by another pale white man.

"AH, BROTHER, YOU'RE HOME! WHO IS THIS HUMAN WITH YOU?" The man asks loudly.

"Paps, please ask more quietly. This is [name], she fell down the hole just like Blake and....well you know." He says, saying the last part sadly.

"AH, YES. BLAKE! GET IN HERE! THERE IS ANOTHER HUMAN FOR YOU TO INTERACT WITH!" He says, screaming own a hallway. A boy with a baggy pink sweater and headphones comes down the hallway. He smiles. "BLAKE DOESN'T TALK MUCH, JUST LIKE FRISK, DON'T YOU THINK SANS?" Papyrus asks Sans. Sans expression turns sad. "OH, RIGHT. ANYWAY, [name] MEET BLAKE. BLAKE MEET [name]."

"It's nice to meet you." I say, holding out my hand. She shakes it. She walks back down the hallway.

"WE'RE HAVING SPAGHETTI FOR DINNER, DEAR HUMAN! WOULD YOU CARE TO JOIN US?" Papyrus asks. Blake stops in the middle of the hallway. He takes off his headphones, tying his hair in a ponytail. He walks into the kitchen, getting out pasta and tomato sauce. "BLAKE, YOU MADE DINNER LAST NIGHT, WHY CAN'T I MAKE IT?"

"Because I don't want glitter glue and sprinkles in my pasta, Paps." He says, filling a pot with water.

"I'M LEARNING!" He responds. Sans chuckles.

"Come on, let's take a seat. I'm bone tired from the walk." He says, making a pun. I giggle.

"Alright then." I'm gonna love it here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THERE IS A PART 2