More than the universe - Male!Frisk x reader (UT)

Since Frisk is genderless, I'm making him male in this. Btw you are 16 in this, he's 17.
~~Frisk's p.o.v~~
"Frisk?" Sans asks. I pop back into reality. I look over to Sans and smile.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say. Chara gets up from the table and sits next to me.

"Are you sure?" She asks. "You've been spacing out lately." I shake my head.

"Honestly, guys, I'm fine." I reply. My phone starts ringing. I check it, and it says [name] on the screen. I flip out. "GAH OH GOD."

Sans chuckles. "What? Is Undyne calling you or something?" He asks, picking up my phone. He looks at the screen. "Huh?" He starts smirking. "[name], eh?"

"Sans, can I have my phone back?" I ask hesitantly. I heard Papyrus rush into the room.

"IT'S THE GREAT [name]???" He asks. I nod slowly. He grabs the phone and answers it. "WHY HELLO [name]!"

"GAH PAPYRUS." I say, trying to get my phone.

"OH SURE, THE HUMAN WOULD LOVE TO GO TO YOUR HOUSE FOR MOVIE NIGHT." Papyrus says. my face pales. "AROUND 8 O'CLOCK? HE'LL BE HERE! SHOULD HE BRING THE LEFTOVER SPAGHETTI?"

"Movie night?" Chara asks.

"You have a date, kiddo?" Sans asks.

"A-apparently."

"HE'LL SEE YOU AT 8 O'CLOCK, [name]! GOOD BYE!" Papyrus ends the call. Papyrus looks over to me. "WHY ARE YOU SO PALE HUMAN?"

"OH GOD I HAVE A DATE WITH [name] WHAT AM I GONNA DO WHAT IF I SAY SOMETHING STUPID UJUBCUDGSJFBSKJDHKJSDNKFBSKDGK-" Sans cuts me off. His tone sounded sort of surprised.

"Hey, be glad it's a date and not a raisin you're getting." Sans says. We look to him, giving a 'really?' face. "Alright, I have to admit that was a bad one. Even for me." I sigh.

"Why Papyrus..." I say, slumping over.

"BUT HUMAN! YOU LOVE DISNEY!"

~~timeskip, your p.o.v~~
"Where is he?" I ask. I look at the clock. 8:30. I sigh. "I knew he would stand me up. Just like the others."

~~Frisk's p.o.v~~
I sat there, looking at pictures of [name] and I. Toriel walks in.

"My child, you seem down. Are you alright?" She asks.

"I don't know." I replied. She looks at my phone.

"Is that you and [name]?" She asks. I nod. "Is there something going on between you two?"

"No, it's just.." I sigh. "I had a date tonight - with her - and I didn't go." Toriel stands up.

"Never to late to go." She says. "You can still catch the bus to see her." She states, walking out of the room. I stare at the door way. I get up, putting my jacket on. I plug in my headphones, listening to music. I wait at the bus station, when it starts pouring. I groan. I get on the bus, soaking wet.

"NEXT STOP, [street name]." The bus driver yells. I look out the window, listening to the soft melody of the song. Something catches my eyes. It was...

It was [name].

~~your p.o.v~~
I decide to walk over to Frisk's house to confront him about this. It starts to pour. "Ugh." I mutter, walking through the rain in only a sweater. A bus goes by and I look in it's window.

It was Frisk.

I hear him shouting, the bus screeching to a hault. He runs out the door, looking at me with a worried expression. The bus passes. Neither of us noticing.

"Frisk?" I ask. He walks up, hugging me.

"[name], I am so, so sorry. I was confused and I was worrying way to much when Papyrus said yes to the movie date. I was freaking out, I didn't know what to do. I was just in my room, and Toriel came in, filling me with determination and saying 'it's never too late to see her', and when I saw you out that bus window I was just in complete shock and -" I cut him off.

"Frisk...." I start.

"yeah?"

"Do you remember...when we were kids, and you used to never talk at all? And Sans had to learn sign language just so we could speak to you?" I say.

"...yeah?"

"What happened to that Frisk?" I say.

"...the one that always did what he promised?" He asks. I giggle.

'The one that never talked! Geez, you were blabbering on and on and...." I stop, his face filled with regret. I smile. "And it was so sweet of you. I never knew I meant that much to you."

"[name], you mean more than the universe to me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IT'S CHEESY
I KNOW
But
I like cheesy
So
Get used to it.