I'll remember - Aaron x Ro'meave!reader (Aphmau)

YES I'M DOING AARON

I'M SORRY AARMAU SHIPPERS, IT HAD TO BE DONE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were going over to Aaron and Aphmau's house when you heard sobbing from inside. You knocked on the door, worried. You heard a mumbled 'go away'. It was Aaron.

"Aaron? It's me, [name]." You say. He opens the door, his face covered in red tears streaks, his eyes puffy red. You realized he was in Ultima mode, so you tried not to look into his eyes. "Are you ok?"

"No, I'm not.." He says. He bows his head, his ears folded back, still crying.

"Can I come in?"

He let's you in. The house was trashed. The couch was ripped up, garbage was on the floor, it was a mess.

"What happened here?" You ask.

"Aph...she..." he cries a bit more. "She cheated on me..." you quietly gasp. Aphmau? Cheat? What?!

"With who?" You ask quietly, trying not to disturb him anymore.

"Z-Zane...I walked in on them...and they were....[name].." He says, speaking in fragments. But you knew exactly what he was talking about. You hug him, he gets tears all over your shirt.

"Why would my brother do this? I thought he liked KC.." you say. "Come on, sit down. Can you tell me anymore?"

We sit on the couch. He tells me about how he had just gotten home from visiting family for the weekend. He couldn't bring Aphmau because there was only 1 plane ticket, and he couldn't afford another one. He walks into the house, Zane and Aph's clothes in the living room. He walks into their room, and they were doing...it.

He starts yelling and screaming, going full ultima. He throws Zane out the window, and was crying as he was yelling at Aph. She was keeping a straight look on her face as she had gotten dress. She muttered 'what else am I supposed to do while your gone'.

He was taken aback. He yells get out, and she does with ease, not caring at all. He starts ripping up everything, angry and confused.

After he calmed down and went to crying on the couch, he had realized the spark in the relationship was gone anyways. She used to calm him down with her words, or her actions, but not anymore. When he was in Ultima mode, he stayed in ultima mode. Not like it used to be.

"And then I just stayed here and cried...for a few hours.." he said. The entire time he was in this postion:

(Imagine this, except he was hugging his knees with one hand)

"I just...didn't know what to do after that. So when you c-came over, I was sorta relieved." He said. He looked up at you. His eyes were Ultima mode, but then they turned normal as he stared at you. You smile.

"I came here at a good time then. I was gonna visit Aphmau, but I don't think I should be her friend after this." You said.

"You can still be her friend afer this, don't let your friendships b-be ruined because of me-" You cut him off.

"Aaron, she hurt you. You're my best friend. I can't hang out with people that hurt the people I love." You say. He was taken aback. He smiles.

"Thank you so much for comforting me. Aphmau doesn't do that anymore, so this was good..." He says, about to burst into tears again.

"Stop thinking about Aphmau. She's been a bitch to you and you should forget about her." You say.

"But I love her so much...and I know what she did was unforgivable...but I love her." He says, tears starting to flow from his eyes again.

"Aaron, there are plenty of people out in the world who would love to be your girlfriend. You just have to find the right onw. And Aphmau is just nowone of those girls the cross off the list." You say. He smiles weakly.

"[name]..what would I do with you...." he says.

"Probably be a wreck in everything considering I've known you since day 1." You smile. He chuckles.

"Yeah.." He trails off. There's a small silence between us. "Hey [name]?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you.." he whispers. You blush, shocked.

"I love you too...but I don't think you should jump into a relationship so fast after your last one.." he remembers the last time you said something like that.

~~FLASHBACK btw Aaron's p.o.v~~

"Aaron..I know you love Aphmau, but I don't think you should jump into a relationship so fast with a girl you're not gonna even see after you go to college. I mean, you and her are gonna be miles and miles apart. You know how long distance relationships work." She explained. Sorrow had filled her eyes. "You saw how mine was. I was in England for 2 weeks and got a boyfriend, went back to America and look where that went."

"You're right..but what if it turns out-" She cuts me off.

"I know how this goes. You two think it'll be ok, but then after being a month apart you or her will move onto someone else and break up with the other one, leaving that one heart broken. I know this, this is my ground." She says. I lower my head.

"I know, I just thought.." I trail off, not finishing. "I'll wait until I finish college, and we see each other."

"When you finish college, she'll just be starting." She says.

"Right..I'll wait until we're both finished..." I say. Something inside me hurts. Oh wait, my heart. "But [name], that's 8 whole years! I'll be 26 by then, she'll be 22! She probably won't even remember me.."

"She will, I promise." She says. I smile.

"Thank you, [name]."

~~END OF FLASHBACK back to no one's p.o.v~~

"You're right, you always are.." Aaron says. "I'll wait." You smiles.

"I'll remember, I promise."