I need to finish! - Human!Male!Wattpad x reader

"Wattpad, you've been on that damn computer all week!" You say, looking at the screen. He was typing vigoriously, and you didn't know what the hell he was doing.

"Uh huh." He mutters, still typing. His brown hair was super messy, his orange hood hanging over his should on one side. His neon orange eyes were red, not looking normal, and his white t-shirt was covered in stains - he hadn't changed out of it. You close the laptop, shutting it down. His eyes widen. "[name]! What the heck!"

Wattpad didn't exactly like swearing, it was like he was on safety search 24/7. He would let you swear, and would do it himself sometimes.

"Wattpad, you've been on it all week, trapped in this room. I bet you don't even know what the sun is anymore!"

Silence.

"The...sun?" He asks.

"Oh my god Wattpad." You say, facepalming. "What were you doing on that thing anyway??"

"Writing my story..." he mumbles.

"Which one? The one about the apocalypse, or the one that's like a shoujo anime?"

Silence.

"The shoujo.." you sigh.

"Wattpad..." you start, standing him up. He was about 6'2, beating you by what seemed by miles. His orange headphones slid off and dropped to the ground as he stood up. "Please, lay down and sleep." You ask. He shakes his head.

"I need to finish it! I am so close to finishing this chapter!" He says, getting on his knees and begging. "Please! Ple-e-e-ease..." you groan. You hated it when he fake cried.

"Fine! What chapter are you on!" You finally yell. He smiles.

"Chapter 19! I'll stop typing after that chapter!" He says, opening the computer again.

~~TIMESKIP~

"Wattpad, you've been on that thing 2 hours! What chapter are you on."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"...chapter 22."

"WATTPAD!"