How'd you get that? - Jade x reader (OC)

This oneshot is dedicated to my twin brother!
Well
Fake twin brother
I wish I had a twin brother...
But here we go!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was at Jade Heuser's show - he was performing with his friends and family. He had just gotten done dueting with his sister, Blake. Now he was singing Death Of A Bachelor by P!ATD (That's one of the only songs I know by heart.)

"Do I look lonely? I see the shadows on my face.
People have told me, I don't look the same.
Maybe I lost weight,
I'm playing hookie,
With the best of the best
Pull my heart on my chest
So that you can see it too." By the time he got to that line, people were screaming. Like....The Beatle's Red Album screaming. It was horrible, and I could barely hear him. Even though I had almost a front row spot, I still couldn't hear him. I saw a man from backstage turn the speaker up a bit.

"I'm walking the long road,
Watching the sky fall,
The lace in your dress,
Tangles my neck,
How do I live?"

And......
More screams. I was the only one not screaming besides my friend James (another OC I'm sorry! So. Many. OCs).

"The death of a bachelor!
Woah oh oh.
Lettin' the water fall.
The death of a bachelor!
Woah oh oh,
Seems so fitting for,
Happily ever after!
How could I ask for more.
Lifetime of laughter,
At the expense,
Of a death of a bachelor." He says. People were singing - no - screaming along. That's when I left the stadium, I needed a breather. A few minutes later someone follows me over.

"Hey." They say. I look to my right, and see Blake.

"Oh, um, hi?" I ask. He chuckles. "Sorry, I've never been very social, the only people I talk to are the little friends I have.

"It's fine, I'm not social either. The only people I really talk to are my sister, my older brother Aaron, and my coworkers." He says shrugging. "And the occasional fangirl."

I laugh. "I'm [name]."

"Bonjour." He says. He leans against the wall next to me. He pulls out a carton of cigarettes, taking one out and lighting it. He looks over to me and puts the carton out in front of me. I shake my head.

"No thanks." I say. "Don't smoke."

"Ah." He says simply. (Jade, my OC, sometimes smokes in my stories and imagination, but that's about it. So um. Yeah.) He breathes, seconds later blowing out a puff of smoke. A small silence laid between us, before I piped up again.

"So, what about the show?" I ask.

"Oh, yeah." He says. "My sister's playing right now. The song's called...like um...I think it was Cola Song? She's a big fan of Latin Pop." He says. He creaks the door open a bit, and you could here a girl singing something in Spanish.

"Oh. I guess you and her switch on and off during the show?" I ask. He nods, blowing another puff of smoke.

"We take turns I get the first 20 minutes, she get's the next. Aaron sometimes pops in, but only when my turn is over." He explains. I nod. "Go to concerts much?"

"No," I said, shaking my head, "This is my first one. I don't like all the screaming. Can barely hear anyone or anything." He chuckles.

"Yeah, bit busy tonight. Usually only half the people that are here tonight actually show up, the rest buy tickets and just...leave them to waste on their fridge or something." He says. He takes one last drag off his cigarette, before dropping it on the ground and stepping on it. "I'll see ya later. I have to get backstage again or my boss will flip."
He starts walking away before I stop him.

"Wait!" I say. He turns around.

"Hmm?" He asks.

"How'd you get that?" I ask. He looks at me questioningly. "The scar on your nose."

(Ok I'm gonna explain here, Jade looks like Shiro [think that's his name] from Voltron, except with blonde hair, and glasses. Also a black t-shirt and Levi jeans. Shiro, that guy with the silver and black hair? Yeah him.)

"Oh." He says smiling. "Sister broke my nose once, she was wearing a ring when she punched me. Ring got caught in my skin and boom, here a scar lays today." He explains, laughing at the end. I smile. "It was nice meeting you today, [name], I hope we meet again." He says. I nod.

"I hope we do too." I say, waving. He goes back inside, and not but seconds later, I hear Wolf in Sheep's Clothing playing. I sigh. "I hope we do."