Hallelujah - Dan x reader (D&P)

I'm gonna start giving these names now.

This was requested by _Blvd_Broken_Dreams
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" Well I heard there was a secret chord,
That David played to please the Lord,
But you don't really care for music, do ya?" Dan hears from your room. He creeks the door open a bit, to see you singing to Hallelujah from the movie Shrek. He was shocked. You could sing that good?

You were Phil's sister, and you were in England for the summer to visit him. You and Dan knew each other from when he first met Phil, when you guys were both still roommates. After that they became roommates, and you decided to live in America. You would visit Phil once a year, and since you missed the holidays you decided to make it up for him.

"Your faith was strong but you needed proof,
You saw her bathing on the roof,
And her beauty and the moonlight over threw you." You sang softly. Your eyes were closed, and your hands holding your [color] headphones. Suddenly our voice became powerful. "She tied you to the kitchen chair,
She broke your throne she cut your hair,
And from your lips she drew a halelujah."

All Dan could do was watch, afraid that you might jump and attack him like you did last time you were focused..

~~FLASHBACK~~
You were trying to sleep, faceplanting your pillow. You had finally fallen asleep, and Dan came bursting in, slamming the door open. Not on purpose though. You jolted up.

"Hey, do you know where the new controllers are?" He asks. You turn to him, your eyes looking like the devil's. that's how you got the nickname Devil Eyes from Phil. You start charging for Dan. He, instinctually, ran for his fucking life.

"GOD FUCKING DAMN YOU, I JUST FELL ASLEEP YOU IDIOT!" You screamed, chasing around the apartment.

"AAAHHHH" He said in response.
~~end of flashback~~

...

He did not want the happening again.

Phil walked up next to him, staring at Dan weirdly.

"You a stalker now?" Phil said. "You look like your peeping on my little sister."

"No, I'm not, I just don't want to be chased around the apartment again." Dan whispers.

"Baby I've been here before,
I've seen this room and I've walked this floor,
I used to live alone before I knew you." Phil heard from your room. He looks in to see you singing, and he smiles.

"She hasn't sang in ages, wonder what got her to do that." Phil says. "She usually only sings either what she's feeling or by inspiration." Phil realizes, and wiggles his eyebrows at Dan.

"What?" Dan asks. Phil wiggles them again. Realization hits Dan like a brick. "You think I'm an inspiration to her? Puh-lease, the only thing I'm an inspiration to is a gamer." Phil facepalms.

"I meant what she feels, that's why I wiggled my eyebrows Dan." He says into his hand. Dan blushes.

"Wh-what?" Dan manages to say before you finish the song.

"And even though it all went wrong, I stand before the Lord of song.
With nothing on my tongue but hallelujah.
Hallelujah,
Hallelujah,
Hallelujah,
Hallelu...
Hallelujah,
Hallelujah,
Hallelujah,
Hallelujah...." you finish, talking off your headphones. You see Dan and Phil outside your door. "Why are you guys stalking me." You state. They turn to you. Dan's face is covered in panic. Phil is trying to hold in laughter.

"He started it." Phil says before walking away. Dan's face turns red, he knew he was in trouble for sure. You sigh.

"If you wanted to hear me sing, you could've just asked, ya little nugget. *Smile*"