You don't scare me - Human!Male!Nightmare x reader (FNAF4)

CRAPPY
But here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of my crying younger brother. I rush to his room, to see him beside his bed, crying.

"Oh my gosh! Bro bro, are you alright?" I ask. He looks up. His pajamas were soaked in tears, a flashlight in his hand. I grab and hug him. "What happened?"

He hesitates, as if afraid to answer. "There was a man in my room, a big, horrible man. He scared me. He said to keep an eye on my toys, cause some don't look the same."

(OML I'm listening to Break My Mind while writing this and it's just like:)

(Brain: bonnie. Write down lyrics.)
(Me: But I don't want to. It's cheesy.)
(Brain: you love cheesy)
(Me: ...)
(Brain: ...)
(Me: oml your right let me write this down.)

"Some don't look the same?" I whisper. I turn around to my little brother's toys, to see that the cupcake had sharp, knife-like teeth, and the fabric as rugged and torn. I widen my eyes. I turn to his bed, and there was a bear crawling out from under the bed, the same description. I grab my little brother, holding his hand. "We have to get out of here. Now."

"B-but....sissy this is our home..." he stutters.

"Dad's creations are getting out of hand, he's...." I stop in the hallway, to find a never ending darkness. I turn around, to see another never ending darkness. Suddenly I hear something behind me.

"Surprise." The voice says. I turn around, to see a pale white man with black hair leap at me, red eyes glowing.

I suddenly wake up in cold sweat. I run to my brother's room, and realize.

My brother's been gone for years now.

Ever since he got lodged into the animatronics mouth and had frontal lobe damage, he was in a coma, before he finally died. I lean against the doorway of his old room, hand to forehead. I look around, seeing everything was dust covered. His old toys were spotted with mold, his bed sheets neat, but dirty. The hinges to the closet door rusted shut. My brother....

Hadn't been alive for 10 years.

I slide to the ground, crying. I remember everything that had happened between us. The bad, the good, and the weird. The nightmares he would get, playing with his stuffed animals, even watching over him at the pizzeria, where our dad worked. It was...

Sickeningly sad.

I hear a mechanical laugh behind me. I didn't even dare to look, afraid it was a dream.

"This isn't a dream, sweet cheeks." The voice says.

Do I look? Or do I cower in fear like I always do.

"Just look." The voice says, aggravated. I turn my head to the voice. And I gasp.

It was the man.

He had pale white skin that made him almost glow in the dark. He had pitch black raven hair, and golden bow tie that was sloppily put on his messed up, black shirt. The dress shirt was rolled up over his elbows, hands in his jean pockets.

"Who....wh-who are you?" I ask. He smiles grimly, his dagger-like teeth showing.

"Nightmare." He says. "What's your name, toots?" (OML PAST BOOK REFERENCES!! Sorry i'll leave)

I hesitate. Why would I tell my name to a man that snuck into my house and scare me half to death?

"Just tell me your name, I'm getting tired of the remarks your thinking." He says, growling it out.

"[n-name]." I stutter out. He smiles again.

"Nice name." He says, walking up to me. I scoot away. He sighs. "I know your afraid."

Wait, what?

"Afraid of me." He continues. "I'm one of the reasons why your brother is dead."

I gasp.

Was he the one who lodged him in the animatronic mouth?

"No, I wasn't." He growls. "I don't like being accused, first of all."

"Oh..." I finally spit out. "S-sorry."

He groans. "To continue, I'm one of the reasons why he's dead." He says.

"I scared him to death."

My eyes widen. Scared him to death? What the bloody hell does that mean?

"It means that I went into his dreams - just like I did yours - while he was in a coma. I took his fears and turned them into monsters. Scared to death." He growls the last sentence out. "Get it now?" I nod.

"But...why?"

His eyes widen. It looked like he didn't have an answer. His face turns stern again.

"I don't know, it's just my job, I guess." He says, rubbing the back of his neck. He turns his head the other way. "Still afraid of me?"

"No." Wait, what? Why did I say that.

"Don't lie." He growls. "I know your afraid. Everyone is. Just admit it."

"I'm not afraid." I say, standing. My tear stained face said otherwise, but I didn't care. He turns to me angry.

"Yes you ARE!" He scream. He thrashes round the room, trying his best to scare me. He turns to me, slightly bent over as if to be a dog growling. "ADMIT IT! YOUR AFRAID, AREN'T YOU?!" He screams again. I stand there while he thrashes some more. I grit my teeth.

"I'm not. Afraid." I say sternly. His eyes turn blood red. "I'll never be afraid."

"You don't scare me."

He stops, his eyes turning a dim red. Tears flow down his face as he thrashes more.

"YES YOU ARE!" He screams. "YOU'RE SCARED OF ME! YOU HATE ME WITH ALL YOUR GUTS!" With every thrash, he got slower. "You....have to be. Everyone I've known is terrified of me..."

He was on his knees by now, rubbing his arms as he cried. I kneel next to him, staring. I sigh.

"You know, not everyone can be strong and confident and face their fears. I'll admit, I was afraid of you at first. But after I realized you were just another human looking for someone to talk to, i realized you aren't scary on the inside. You showed your true colors." I pause, sighing. "And that's enough."

He turns to me, his eyes puffy red from crying, his tears now stained like mine. He grabs me and pulls me into a hug. I hesitate, but hug back.

"I'm sorry..." he mutters. "I'm sorry..."