IT'S JUST SO SAD!!!! - Crush x reader

Big thanks to @jokerhiddles for creating such an amazing oneshot book! I couldn't live without that Suicide Squad x reader oneshot book
Srsly
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were reading a really sad one shot on a Suicide Squad one shot book, it was one about Dead Shot.

~~Book~~
"Floyd I-"

"You need to leave this town, (y/n)."

You frowned in disbelief. You had just met him after all these years and that was the first thing he said to you. You were hurt.

"What do you mean?"

You took a few steps closer, but he points a gun at you, making you stop dead in your tracks. He was pointing a gun at you. You couldn't believe it.

"Some guys came to me today. They asked me to kill you."
~~reality~~
You were sitting at your desk, about to cry your eyes out. You looked like one of those chibi anime characters that was tears pricking at they're eyes. [crush's name] walks up, and notices. He turns to you suprised.

"[name]!" He says. "Oh my god, what happened?!" You turn your head to him. You were sitting criss-cross, fists at your chin. Tears start flowing from your eyes.

"It's so sad...." You whimper. He looks at you, confused.

"What is?" He asks.

"The oneshot...." You whimper again. He gives you a 'really' face.

"Oh my Lord [name]." He says facepalming.

"IT'S JUST SO SAD!!!!!!" You yell, flailing your arms everywhere, your eyes shut.

"My girlfriend, the drama queen."

"HEY! You try reading it!" You yell. He sighs, kneeling beside you. He starts to read.

~~A FEW PAGES LATER~~
After a bit he looked exactly like you. Like a chibi anime character with tears pricking at his eyes.

"How do you read this?!" He asks, tears flying as he roughly gestures to the screen. You sniffle.

"It's just so good....." You mutter. He sighs, wiping tears from his eyes.

"You want ice cream to cheer you up?" He asks. You turn to him, happy.

"YAY!"