How could you? - Human!Male!Marionette x 12yearold!reader (FNAF)

I was at Fredbear's Family Diner. There were a few kids picking on a kid around the age of 6. He was crying.

"Aw, it looks like you want to say hi to Freddy!" The on in the fox mask says. The four kids pick him up and he starts thrashing around. My interest peaks.

"LET ME GO!" He cries. The start dragging the kid to Freddy.

"I think my little brother wants to give Freddy a big old kiss!" The fox masked kid says. The other kids nod, putting the child in the mouth of Freddy. I was the only one in the restaurant besides them, and I was shocked when they did that. I stand up, running to the kid. I take him out of Freddy's mouth. "Hey! Why are you ruining our fun!"

"Why are you trying to get your brother killed?!" I scream at the boy. The 6 year old runs away, afraid to see what happens next.

"Oh, that brat? I don't consider him my brother. I consider him a person I need to get rid of." He says, saying the last 3 words darkly. I gasp.

"He's your brother! Your family! Don't you like him at all?!"

"No." He says, pushing me out of the way. "Now if you excuse me, I have to go get a certain someone." I grab his arm, trying to hold him back. I hated him. I hated him with all my guts. He turns to me, and lifts his mask. He had an angry look on his face. He pushes me to the floor, starting to punch my face. I tried to fight back, but he wouldn't get off me. I felt dizzy, starting to black out. The last words I heard from him were 'put her in Freddy's mouth. I'm gonna go after the brat.'

~~timeskip~~
I wake up the next morning - or what I thought was morning - feeling absolutely horrible. I hold my head in pain, just so my hand can go through my head. Wait..go through my head?!

I look at my hand. It was transparent white. I look in a nearby mirror. I couldn't see my reflection. I stare at my hands, shocked. I start to cry. I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around, and see a man. He had black hair ad a pale white face. Purple tears were streaming down his face, his black lipped mouth in a small, weak smile.

"Wh-who are y-you?" I ask, afraid of what would happen.

"I'm the Marionette. Or Marin, if you want to call me that." He says.

"Why am I h-here?" I ask. He sighs. He starts explaining that a  year ago, I was badly injured - or pretty much mauled - by a 4 boys, and later that day one of them killed their little brother. I was in a coma, suffering from bad frontal lobe damage. When you finally died - which was a few days ago - my soul returned here to the place I was killed. The place that my soul once knew was gone, replaced by Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, a new restaurant in the franchise. he said not finding peace here, I turned into a ghost. I cried harder.

"I could give you a gift to cheer you up. It's one of the only things I can do besides jump out of a box and creep parents out." He said, chuckling at the last part. I turn to him like 'what?' "Yeah a gift might not be the best thing."

"What am I gonna do. I had a life, a family, I had the world under my feet. All taken away with one swift pull." I say, crying into my hand. His eyes widen. He opens his mouth, but then closes it. After a minute or so, he spoke up.

"I could...give you life." He said. I turn to him again.

"What?"

"I could give you life. I know, it sounds cheesy, but you could take hold of one of the animatronics. Ghosts sometimes do." He said. "What do ya say?" I hesitate.

"Yeah."

~~later~~
I wake up -again - and look at my hands. They were..normal. I look in a mirror Marin holds up. I had bright blue hair in pigtails, and green eyes. I had two long blue and pink bunny ears. I was wearing a white dress shirt, blue sleevless shirt, and a blue skirt. I had converse that goes up to my knees, and a red electric guitar. I smile.

"Thank you Marin! Thank you so much!" I say, setting the guitar and hugging him. He chuckles.

"You may be made of platic and robotics, but it's life." He says, smiling.

"Now, what about the boy?"

His face turns even paler than before. "What?"

"The boy. The one I tried to save. Are you going to give him a body too?" I ask, hoping with a smile. His smile fades.

"[name]...the boy didn't return here. At least not yet. And all the animatronics are taken anyways...I'm sorry." He says, rubbing the back of his neck. I was shocked. Horrified.

...sad.

"What? What do you mean the animatronics are taken up?" I ask.

"I mean there are already ghosts that have taken ahold of the animatronics. Every animatronic has a ghost. And you just took up the last one." He explains.

"But there has to be more. Please, aren't there spares in the back? Backups? What if one of the ghosts moves out?"

"[name], it's already done. I can't do anything. I'm sorry."

I start to cry. I fall to my knees. I realize.

"What if I give up my body to the boy? Would that work?" He stands there, shocked. His purple eyes wide.

"What - [name], when a body is possessed  - in this case - it stays possessed. You can't just move out." He says. "You claimed that body. So it's now in property of you. No takebacks, no refunds, no buts."

"But-"

"No. Buts." He says firmly. We stay there for a while. Me on my knees, hugging my arms. Him, standing in front of me, both of us staring at the floor. I stutter a sigh.

"Marin..."

He looks at me.

"Why did you do this." I say, sobbing. He stares at me, shocked. I stare into his eyes.

"How could you?"